SAKS - "buy some - get some" day?

1. I heard a rumor that there was another one this coming thursday - anyone else hear that?
  2. it's not a rumor. there is a EGC event thur march 22
  3. OK, I'm missing something. What is EGC please?
  4. electronic gift card - if you spend to a certain level, you get increasing amounts of money back on a gift card that can be used at a later time.
  5. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I'm holding out for the Friends and Family Day. Anyone know when the next one is?
  6. Here's the Saks scoop from my SA:

EGC: March 22nd, April 26th
    (Spend $250-$499 get $25 gift card
    $500-$999 get $50 gift card
    $1,000 - $1,999 get $150 gift card
    $2,000 - $2,999 get $300 gift card
    $3,000 or more get $450 gift card)

Triple Points on your Saks Card: April 12th,13th,14th

Friends and Family: May 3rd, 4th, and 5th

I hope we all get to take advantage of this! Happy shopping, everyone!
  7. what do they do on friends and family days? and what does one need to do to get to be a friend or family?
  8. Friends and Family days at Saks are days when you get 20% off a lot of things that don't usually go on sale. I got my Michelle watch at 20% off the last time Saks had this event! I know LV doesn't honor this discount; not sure about Chanel, although my SA said that Chanel won't be a part of this.

SA's usually give the invitations out to their regular customers.

I hope this helped! :yes:

9. Thanks!! The info is so helpful..
  10. You're welcome!
  11. does the EGC event include all items? (ie, chanel handbags.) thanks!!
  12. As far as I know, the EGC event does include Chanel handbags. Another SA I'm dealing with in Florida (I am in So. Cal) will be ringing up my black jumbo caviar flap on March 22nd and will also send me the $300 gift card I qualify for. :yahoo:
  13. Hi PurseNut, I'm also in So Cal. So SAKS in FL will ship your purse here for you? That's great to know! Can you share your SA's contact info with me since the SAKS in Costa Mesa doesn't have a Chanel boutique? Thanks in advance!! :yahoo: