Saks bonus points

mamakelly

May 28, 2013
I just wanted to share with everyone a new promotion for extra points at saks with your saks card. I just presale ordered a GST in beige claire. YEAH! I got 10% off since it was my first purchase with my card. Plus they are starting double points for presale and an extra 10,000 points for any handbag purchase of over $1000.00. So I saved $290.00 plus over 20,000 points which equals over a $200.00 gift card. Woot Woot!

they are doing double points, mpa 1 year 1k (instead of 6 months 2K) and 10k bonus point promo later on this week. :smile:

Bluekit, I have a question for you I have a friend who told me a couple of days ago to go and get the MPA account, could you tell me what that really means? And could you also explain how do I get an MPA? Tia bluekit and anyone for the info!

Reactions: Ricky1089
Just responded to your PM :smile:

The MPA (major purchase account) is basically an extension of your Saks account but generally reserved for larger Saks purchases of $2K and over per day/transaction. It frees up or "park" your larger purchases on that account rather than using up your credit line from your Saks store account. It is a credit plan that offers no interests for up to 6 months as long as your account is in good standing. During the promotion you are allowed to use that account for purchases of $1K or over and it has a 12 month no interests credit plan instead of the usual 6 months.
Bluekit, I have a question for you I have a friend who told me a couple of days ago to go and get the MPA account, could you tell me what that really means? And could you also explain how do I get an MPA? Tia bluekit and anyone for the info!