Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

Can i ask you one more question? Sorry to bother you... So you bought your baby dove sac de jour at NM right. Does with come with two keys? I just bought my from website in pale pink... When i received it, it only comes with padlock not two keys. I called customer service and told them that the bag is tmissing the keys. So CS read over items descriptions and told me the bag only comes with bag charm only ( just for decoration) It did not mention anything about the keys...I was like why they put the padlock in there for? I dont know what do..
I think saint laurent keys does not like me so much because I had nano one and i lost keys on my last trip....... And now this.
Thank you! Yes, all the babies I saw at the store had adjustable straps.

Last edited:
Can i ask you one more question? Sorry to bother you... So you bought your baby dove sac de jour at NM right. Does with come with two keys? I just bought my from website in pale pink... When i received it, it only comes with padlock not two keys. I called customer service and told them that the bag is tmissing the keys. So CS read over items descriptions and told me the bag only comes with bag charm only ( just for decoration) It did not mention anything about the keys...I was like why they put the padlock in there for? I dont know what do..
I think saint laurent keys does not like me so much because I had nano one and i lost keys on my last trip....... And now this.

Yes, mine has 2 keys that snap to the interior of the bag. In all honesty, are you ever going to use the lock? But at the same time since it's supposed to have keys, I would want the keys. It looks like they lost the keys. I'm wondering if you can get a set from SL directly.

Yes, mine has 2 keys that snap to the interior of the bag. In all honesty, are you ever going to use the lock? But at the same time since it's supposed to have keys, I would want the keys. It looks like they lost the keys. I'm wondering if you can get a set from SL directly.
Yeah, that is true... since my bag is smooth leather. I want to take the padlock out instead using , but i dont have the keys now. I contacted my local YSL boutique about the keys if they can help me get a new keys set for the one i lost. I am waiting for their reply