Saggy Corners?!

1. Hi girls, the title is pretty self-explanatory. I was wondering if any of you have this same problem? My Gucci bags always seem to deform in spite of my stuffing them to the max. My other bags usually retain their shape pretty well, anyone else have this problem or advice they can give me before I or my bags get all bent out of shape? It's especially apparent in Blondie bag, when I super-stuffed one part it would just deform another :rant:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Somehow it's always the corners ...

2. OMG, that Blondie is super gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want one just like that! Not much help here, though, as mine do the same .... :shrugs:

3. Wow your Blondie is amazing :faint::faint::faint: i've never seen one like that before! Gorgeous :love:

4. Gorgeous bags! This happened to me before until I figured out stuffing the Guccis that didn't deform with tissue and then stuffing that entire bag inside the one that did. Saves space in the closet and works :p

5. It's happening with my large princy hobo, except it is not the corner, it is at the bottom of the bag. Despite stuffing it or pulling on it, the bottom always seems to fold inward. It is really my least favorite bag. If I could do it all over again I would have never purchased it.

6. My diaper bag is sagging in the middle & it bugs me alot. I'm not sure how to prevent it though.

7. i have a few gucci bags that are sagging in the corners too.... :sad:

8. I have this bag. I store it flat. Keeps its shape batter that way.

9. ^ Thanks, I'll try doing that.

10. No advice to offer. But LOVE the bag.