Safety Tip

1. A friend sent this to me and I thought it was worth passing it on...

requires no installation.
    Start keeping your car keys next to your bed on the night stand when
    you go to bed at night. If you think someone is trying to get into your house, or if you hear a noise outside yor house,just press the panic alarm on your car key chain. Test it ! It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It
    works if you park in your driveway or garage.

If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your
    house, odds are the burglar or rapist won't stick around.....after a
    few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to
    who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that.Try yours to make sure it works before you rely on it. Just know
    that you must press the alarm button again to turn it off.

And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a
    parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there.....

Hope you don't need to use it, but better safe than sorry!
  2. Thanks so much for posting!!! I have never heard of that tip and NEVER would've thought of it myself. I'm going to pass that along to all my girlfriends. I have a few friends whose husband are gone overnight a lot and that's such a wonderful, maybe life-saving tip. Thanks.
  3. Thanks for sharing :biggrin:
  4. Great tip pejcharat !:yes: Thank you sooo much.:flowers:
  5. The panic button on cars generally works from really far away- it is GREAT!! I always think of something hard I can throw at someone- hard and heavy... it is silly but I want to be ready to attack :push:

Thanks for the tip!
  6. Great idea! :smile:
  7. i also keep my phone next to my bed just in case i need to call someone.
  8. thank you for this tip! so considerate of you to share....
  9. great tip, thanks for posting.
  10. This is a great tip. Thanks for sharing!

11. Thanks for the post it makes a lot of sense.
  12. Heres another tip that has to do with keys.. I haven't tested it yet or anything but alot of students at my school use it.
    When they walk around campus late at night, they carry their keys so that there is a key between each knuckle.. just in case they're approached by an unwelcomed stranger!
  13. Good one! Thanks for the tip!
  14. Thanks for the tip! I never thought of that before.
  15. That's a great tip!!