Safe Workbag?

nathansgirl1908 said:
ON another note: was it actually stated to you that you didn't get the raise because of that? This sounds kind of illegal/fishy..whatever is going on.

It wasn't stated, but I saw the SVP's look of disapproval when he saw my Kelly. And then I overheard through several people's conversations ... I mean, I did VERY WELL last quarter (last year actually). The year before I got my 5% raise (which is not much, btw) but that was before this current SVP started working at my company

koukanamiya said:
It wasn't stated, but I saw the SVP's look of disapproval when he saw my Kelly. And then I overheard through several people's conversations ... I mean, I did VERY WELL last quarter (last year actually). The year before I got my 5% raise (which is not much, btw) but that was before this current SVP started working at my company

That's such a shame. :flowers:

I must work with clueless people, because whenever I take an LV bag to work, people fall all over it and say "Oh! GREAT bag!" But when I take the Birkin or the Kelly, nothing. I guess Hermes won't affect my rise to power after all!

:roflmfao: :supacool: :lol:

...and maybe not Fuschia....

think, low profile Kou....low profile.

HEY! I KNOW.....how about a White Bus???????? That's pretty low-key, holds a boat-load of stuff and still quality Hermes.......

shopmom411 said:
...and maybe not Fuschia....

think, low profile Kou....low profile.

HEY! I KNOW.....how about a White Bus???????? That's pretty low-key, holds a boat-load of stuff and still quality Hermes.......

That's a really great idea! The bus IS really low key.

honestly, i don't think the trim fits the type of environment you've described. too casual. and not to worry you but mine (despite my work environment being more lax cuz of the creative industry) still garners quite a bit of attention because it's so well made! all the girls keep asking me which brand it is... quite funny when you consider the number of mulberry & chloe bags on my floor!

i would just use a bolide if i were you. you want to dress appropriately and IMO, it would better suite your work attire. i just think that bolides pair better w/ pinstripe pantsuits vs. trims.

but i think a fuschia bag would be fine - after all, it's your color.

yea - the whole accessory thing can be tricky. my boss sports a new bag ever two months!

Honestly, I only have one Hermes bag, so I don't take it to work. However, I think sometimes if I keep bringing in different designer bags all the time to my job, my boss is going to think he is paying me too much. So at work I try to stick with one or two different ones.