Saddlebag shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Please do not give that poster more punctuations to put in posts - they're difficult enough to read as it is! Must admit I don't have a clue what that post is about, but then again I'm Danish so English is not my first language ... (and we use A LOT of commas in our grammar but still).

The first post from Vaclav I believed to be ironic - how fooled was I?!

No! Please do not give that poster more punctuations to put in posts - they're difficult enough to read as it is! Must admit I don't have a clue what that post is about, but then again I'm Danish so English is not my first language ... (and we use A LOT of commas in our grammar but still).

I am sorry for the , confusion but please understand myself as I, am feeling like a [SIZE=-1]knopsvane lost, in a hostile, Bergdorfs.

[/SIZE]

Why hasn't Karl yet adopted your idea of "drop ass jeans"? Just curious since you seem to be influencing him so much.

Based on the comments here and on other forums, very few fashion people understand Eric Glennie styling. Karl sees and understands my vision and made bevel bottom pants look absolutely stunning. I am very honored to see these pant cuff styles on the Chanel runway. Just a footnote: Bevel bottoms are American styling and designed in my basement. You will see an American leading the world in innovative fashion styling.

Just curious as to why you don't design men's clothing and wear it yourself if you are so misunderstood. Perhaps you could show your own bottom or underwear or tear up your own pants. If it was a great style, surely someone would stop you to ask where you got such an innovative design.

Women have been seeking mid-rise jeans and jeans with a higher back to avoid showing their undergarments, but apparently you prefer to go backwards in trends instead of forward. If you do not like the response here, you have clearly not found your target audience. Arguing that our tastes are wrong is clearly not going to work to change our opinions. I'd suggest you find yet another forum to display your designs to. But the reasonable person, after consistent rejection for these ideas might conclude that they are NOT, in fact, attractive pieces for women to wear and design something else.

I am not a fan of, Eric's designs but of, the knob on the, door of your mind which he, is turning. Having invented the, Triple Tweed I understand how, some can have a strong reaction to, a new idea like a flavor of, ice cream which you have tasted in, a dream but without , the resource to churn.

Many times people said for me, that I it was impossible to combine more, than 2 different tweeds . Some days I sat here, in Astoria a wonder if the world, could ever accept me as the radical, V. the, unpressed ambassador of, Tweed .

One night after 3 doses of, [SIZE=-1]Becherovka I assembled the, T3 and made my way, to the beer garden where I was, greeted with starched aggression like Eric faced here but, I did not let that, break my spirit like, a pair of trousers 5cm too , long. Instead I unfused the canvas on, the evening using the moment , to drink a pitcher of Pilsner and, speaking to those who would, listen to the teaching of the Prophets Donegal and , Harris . After some 5 mugs I sensed some began to, understand the weave of this Spiritual itch , which I wore as my , belief.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]So I say to Eric, walk forward in the drape of your own, vision and , belief ...[/SIZE]

first off, I want what your smoking, vaclav! Second, Eric this "new" look that you created in your basement actually has been around for a long time...there called STIRUP pants. Now, I really dont want to remember my scary childhood fashion NO'S but we all wore them back in 6 grade and I do believe there are many riding pants that have the same scary stirup(might I add for functioning reasons). You have NOT,I repeat NOT invented something new in your BASEMENT! Let it go!:tup:

first off, I want what your smoking, vaclav! Second, Eric this "new" look that you created in your basement actually has been around for a long time...there called STIRUP pants. Now, I really dont want to remember my scary childhood fashion NO'S but we all wore them back in 6 grade and I do believe there are many riding pants that have the same scary stirup(might I add for functioning reasons). You have NOT,I repeat NOT invented something new in your BASEMENT! Let it go!:tup:

From what I remember, stirrup pants had elastic that went around the heel of the foot, not shoe, . the stirrup was inside the shoe .

Eric, NOT everyone wore it in the shoe! Gosh I haven't let me sister live that down in about 20 years. It was bad back then and will still look bad now, EVEN if chanel or you are doing it! I'm sorry if these people STOLE your ideal, I know buddy it's not fair but hell if thats the case maybe you just saw my misinformed older sisiter in the mall in the 80's and took her BAD IDEAL!

Eric, NOT everyone wore it in the shoe! Gosh I haven't let me sister live that down in about 20 years. It was bad back then and will still look bad now, EVEN if chanel or you are doing it! I'm sorry if these people STOLE your ideal, I know buddy it's not fair but hell if thats the case maybe you just saw my misinformed older sisiter in the mall in the 80's and took her BAD IDEAL!

can anyone post a picture of a stirrup pant so we can understand what you are saying. I just dont see the similarities. Thanks Eric.

first off, I want what your smoking, vaclav! Second, Eric this "new" look that you created in your basement actually has been around for a long time...there called STIRUP pants.

You have NOT,I repeat NOT invented something new in your BASEMENT! Let it go!:tup:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I was thinking that someone was drinking, smoking or both when I read that! Yes, the stirrup pant was not invented in Eric's basement, lol! I don't know who invented it, but it was not a good look the and it still is not!

dgstirrup.jpg

stirrup_Full.jpg

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.