Saddlebag shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaah, don't think so. And I agree, saddlebag is not really a good selling point in women's pants. I already have saddlebags I want to get rid of.

As far as Brooke Hogan, she's such a pretty girl. WTF is she doing wearing those hideous pants????

156_ties_2007_1532.jpg

are these a joke...?

I appreciate that you are creative.

However, I really still do not get it. I do not think that most women would wear your new designs either, IMO. They are not really everyday apparel. Also, most women try to keep their underwear and butt from doing the plumber crack thing and NOT show it off.

If you honestly want input, I think you need to consider your target market and direct to those people. These designs may have an audience, but judging from those who have chosen to comment, I don't think you've reached it.

^ I agree, the women on tPF will probably not be interested in these kinds of designs. I'm sure there are people out there who would appreciate your creativity..but probably not here. If you check out the rest of the wardrobe forum you will see the types of styles that women like on tPF. Not everyone has the same taste..but I can tell you that I haven't seen anyone having a style similar to your designs. You may want to re-think your marketing target, like elizat mentioned.

Eric I think, you have found a ,great inspiration in the, style here.

Your interpretation is, something of the, sub, conscious with, a spiritual yearning not only, of fashion.

Your imagination, is woven like a tweed capturing all, the colors of light, reflected upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.