Saddlebag shorts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here you are ladies and Gentlemen! Brand new from Eric Glennie.

Knicker Knockers, Wrap-around pants, and saddlebag shorts

Are these wearable and do you like?
  2. Really? I'm sorry, but I don't get this at all. I don't think it is wearable, nor would I want to wear it. Maybe some would like it.

Also, I don't know if calling women's clothing names w/ "saddlebag" in the title is a good selling point...
  3. No and no
  4. (shudders)

Those make me think of those pants that Brooke Hogan always wore...the cut out jeans ones...

I wish I could find that picture...but I'm sure that you know what I'm talking about.
  5. [​IMG]

Which pants, lol?

or these?

6. Haha yeah... wtf? :wtf:
  7. Ew.... No!
  8. I suddenly don't feel well. No!!!

On a side note, Brooke Hogan is a fashion disaster!
  9. Is this for real? :confused1:
  10. EW. I wouldn't be caught DEAD in that. Disgusting. :wtf:
  11. No to both of your questions. Is this for real?

EDIT: Btw, after looking at that picture of Brooke more closely, I love the looks on everyone's faces as they listen to her. Everyone looks either bored, tired, or well, annoyed that they spent money to go to the concert.

That's really all I have to say to ANYONE thinking that that is a good look. Seriously...and I don't think that she has two pairs, I think she reused the same ones...
  13. sorry, it's just not cute.
  14. Thank you all very much for your comments and opinions. I need to work a little harder to make you say Wow rather than Eww. These are very different ideas so it may take a while to be understood, but I hope you enjoy seeing a unique idea . thanks Eric.
  15. [​IMG]

Just to give you a little support - I think the ones pictured here could be a workable starting point, but I definitely think that the style would be more runway than real life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.