Sad Hamptons news... turned into GOOD news!

DzzyButterfly

May Alight Upon You
Sep 22, 2006
I called my SA yesterday to let her know I was coming (I have to drive 3 hrs to a Coach store) and was going to put in an order so I could be sure I could get everything I wanted.

Well-- I asked to order the Hamptons Tote in Green-- and they were SOLD OUT! :sad:

I ended up getting it off of ebay for just a little more than what the 25% off would have been. :smile:

Pics to come when I have all my new goodies in hand... and I will also have to do a collection post since I've never done one! :yes:

I had the same thing happen to me last year. Thank goodness for Ebay or I would've been kicking myself for missing out on my bag.:okay:

I know! I sat there and waited and waited for the PCE event... I am sooo happy I was able to snag one. This will be my first weekend hamptons! Hopefully I will enjoy it! ;)

I'm so glad you were able to get one at a reasonable price through eBay. :smile: There's a ponytail scarf that I want so badly that was at the outlets, but all the ones on eBay are going for upwards of $50 and I refuse to pay that for a ponytail scarf. Some sellers are so greedy. So good for you for finding a good one.

I'm so glad you were able to get one at a reasonable price through eBay. :smile: There's a ponytail scarf that I want so badly that was at the outlets, but all the ones on eBay are going for upwards of $50 and I refuse to pay that for a ponytail scarf. Some sellers are so greedy. So good for you for finding a good one.

Which ponytail scarf is it? I live near two Outlets and they seem to have a lot of scarves.:drool:

Which ponytail scarf is it? I live near two Outlets and they seem to have a lot of scarves.:drool:

It's the Hamptons scribble flower/bee scarf. The one with the yellow signature background and the colorful scribble flowers and bumble bees on it. I wasn't able to get to an outlet when they were first there and I guess they sold out pretty quickly. :sad:

It's the Hamptons scribble flower/bee scarf. The one with the yellow signature background and the colorful scribble flowers and bumble bees on it. I wasn't able to get to an outlet when they were first there and I guess they sold out pretty quickly. :sad:

I have not seen that one but will keep an eye for you!

Stophle, if the scarf came to the outlets pretty recently, I think I may have seen it at my outlet on Memorial Day. Maybe they still have some and could ship it to you?