sad, but now determined

1. my ex sent me an email about a week ago (we broke up 2.5 months ago) and told me the reason he cheated on me was because i was fat and ugly.
    while he may have just said it out of anger (i walked out on him), it still stung and really broke my spirit. i was really sick last year and put on a bunch of weight because of so many hospital visits and meds. he knew that was the reason and that i was incredibly sensitive about it. so if he wanted to play dirty, he knew this was the way to do it.
    BUT, i've decided that i am going to lose weight, be successful, be happy, without him. i don't need that negative energy around me. one day, i'll find a guy who loves me, imperfections and all.
    so tonight was the first night of my new life. i jogged around my neighborhood, which is a HUGE deal because i'm a wimp when it comes to running/jogging.
    it's gonna be hard, but totally worth it. i want to be happy in my own skin again, you know?
    so, here's to losing weight and learning to love myself again.:drinkup:
  2. First of all, you don't look ugly (if that is you in the pic) and i am sure eventually you will get the body of the dreams. Don't let your ex break your spirit, try your best to forget about him. lol. Good luck and best wishes
  3. yeah, the pic is me...
    and thanks. :smile:
  4. I hate hearing stuff like that, it breaks my heart. Women are never that petty and disgusting. i think you're very pretty, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone much better!! Just keep your head up and know that there is a better man for you out there. i'm glad you walked out. Good luck with everything.
  5. Good for you to walk out on him. I'm sure it was incredibly painful doing that and his hurtful words too.

A few years ago I started walking around my new neighborhood to just start exploring. Long story short, I ended up walking 5-7 miles a day (with big hills) every day and lost 35 lbs in 6 months. And I got to meet all my neighbors and the dogs too. ;) It changed my life!

All the best for you!!! :flowers:

6. Your ex sounds like he is "Blind and retarded". Be glad he is gone, looking good is the best revenge. So stay commited and shake your ass in his face when you feel you have made it!!!!!
  7. he sounds like a real loser
  8. I'm so glad to hear you're not going to wallow in self-pity. Instead, you're taking action. One of the great things about exercise is that it lifts our mood, so it helps in more ways than just boosting metabolism and getting us healthy.

Living well is the best revenge. He's in the past and aren't you lucky he is. You are beautiful--your future is bright!:yes:
  9. What a jackass ( love that word...) Im sorry he said those terrible things to you. Those are fightin words for sure. I put on some weight while grieving over my father and I recently lost it. Set some attainable goals...and get to where you want to be. YOU CAN DO IT. If you need any encouragement just check in here with us. These ladies where a huge support for me. If you need a diet buddy PM me!!!:flowers:
  10. Well said Selena. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, chin up and good luck to you....starting over...Keep us posted.:flowers: :flowers:
  11. :drinkup:
  12. wow what a low blow!!! ouch!!!

I lost 100 lbs, feel free to private message me any time. I always forget to check back on these kind of threads
  13. You are not fat and ugly!! You are so pretty! Dont let him get to you!
  14. ignore, ignore and forget the mean person who just broke your heart.. if you want to change your appearance or your looks, do it for yourself only and not for anyone else.... he cheated on you because he was not man enough to have a decent relationship with you, plain and simple..
  15. :love: :yahoo: PURSE FORUM is here for you!!! :yahoo: :love:

we love you for who u are!!! ​