SABA on its WAY!!

1. So I was depressed over my purple mahala and decided to call all of the Jchoo UK stores until I found one. Ten calls later, I have not only a purple mahala coming but a SABA!! There apparently is a waiting list, but I guess she thought money in the hand so she is shipping it out to me today. No clue which store it was, but I guess I will find out when the package gets here. Will post pics of the bag when it comes. Dying to see if Saba is worth the hype.
  2. Lionlaw - What a consolation prize! :graucho: Which size and color Saba?
  3. Congratulations!! Which store did you find the purple Mahala? I've been looking all over for one.
  4. I think it may have been the brownstreet store or something like that.

They had the smaller saba in the coffee, but I like big bags so I got the large in black. No clue on the measurements but she said it was to die for. Not sure if they are really hyping the style or if it is all that.
  5. good for you lionlaw!:woohoo: you deserve it after what you had to go through.:flowers:
    can't wait to see both your new babies!:tup:
  6. :yahoo:
  7. Oh my gosh! Good for you lionlaw!! :nuts:
    I am happy about this Saba craze! :yahoo: I am waiting from my SA some pics of the Coffee Saba when it arrives. :nuts: So.. if it gets to you sooner - pleaseplease post yous pics. :yes:
  8. YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!
    That Saba is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love living thru the "Choo Girls"!
  9. Oh lionlaw, you must post modeling pics of the Saba when you get it! There is so much hype going around about it! Can't wait...:nuts:
  10. Congratulations lionlaw! :yahoo:Not only for finding another Mahala, but a Saba.....lucky girl!! I can't wait to see photos because as everyone else has said, it definitely seems to be the bag getting the most interest these days! :yes:
  11. Yeah! So sorry to hear about your purple mahala theft. Glad everything worked out sooo well. Congratulations on both bags! Please post pics when you get the Saba:wlae:
  12. Congrats!! There's some serious Saba fever in the air, so exciting!
  13. Congratulations lionlaw I too am so happy you were able to find a replacement for the stolen bag :cursing:

and to get the much sought after Saba :wlae:

Looking forward to seeing photos of the bag on a :choochoo: Member :yahoo: :yahoo:
  14. lionlaw -- I am so happy to hear you were able to replace the Purple Mahala:heart:!!! The Saba looks so striking, can't wait to hear what you think of it!!
  15. Ain't THAT the truth, sister! :nuts: