SA what does it take to become one ??

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hello there is so much talk here about the LV SA I wonder is there someone here that is one??? and how hard is to get that job ?? which kind of qualifications you need ? some kind of studies or nothing at all?? :confused1: I imagine it is a very nice job :love:

i hv read somewhere that customer service experience is very important in getting hired at lv...however..don't get it cuz their customer service sux!!

heard their turnover is high...prob thats why...everyone wanna work in LV to get discount for their pdts but not really trained in servicing us...n yeah..most SA thought they r more worthy then we r

heard their turnover is high...prob thats why...everyone wanna work in LV to get discount for their pdts but not really trained in servicing us...n yeah..most SA thought they r more worthy then we r

I agree!!! but they forget that the reason they have jobs is because of us :smile:

I thought there was a SA on the forum?!?!?! maybe they'll know!

The SA was all lovey dovy to me one day and snobbed me the next day..what the??!!:wtf: I am a regular client there and they even served me drinks the last time.

The sarcastic side of me wants to say that it doesn't take much... On the other hand I have had the pleasure of dealing with some very nice SA's... Like with anything else the bad apples spoil it for the bunch. LV's customer service needs a positive injection in my opinion.

I thought of applying for a job once, but a second I noticed that SA are not allowed to purchase any new items(have to wait 6 months after their launch), I figured it doesn't worth it.....