SA vs. Coach.com

I know how frustrating that is. Its happened to me at times too - I go into the store with information/item number from the drilldown and they look at me like I have three heads and that I broke some Coach top secret code by knowing about things that arent released yet. Dont they have access to the drilldown at the stores like we do?!

YES! My store did this to me last night too. I was talking about the new strawberry charm and I was explaining to the SA what it looked like but I forgot to bring the sytle number with me. After looking at me like I was crazy for 5 mins she finally just said, "Well, if it isnt' released yet you can't use the discount on it anyway." They always want to know HOW I know about these things. When I tell them I belong to this online forum about purses, they look at me as though I should be committed to an institution. LOL

I haven't has a bad experience with Coach SA's yet, but I have only ever been to one Coach store and they all seem to be really nice there :shrugs: but I went into LV in a super rich town once and they were AWFUL. You'd think SAs would all be monitored or something for courtious behavior.

EEEK Lissi!! Which store was this?

Dont u hate that.... its like if theyre on the phone theyre prob by the register and the computer.... JUST CHECK!! lol

I understand that sometimes customers may get bags confused (like the name or something) so thats why they tell people that such a bag doesnt exist but if youre telling her your looking at it on the computer why does she need to insist? lol

This happened at the Dadeland location. It sucked because I've had such a good experience with them before. So I called the one in International and they knew exactly what I was talking about.