SA recommendation SF Bayarea

1. Can anyone recommend a really good SA in the SF Bayarea. Typically I order from Eluxury, LV in Union Square or eBay. The SA in Union Square I purchased 6 bags from the same women same day and really did not like her assistance. I felt like she was trying to rush me out to help others. I don't want to go back to her again. Can any of you Gals share your SA? I want to get on a few wait lists and would like to know who to ask for when I call tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

2. Do you only want to purchase from the Union Square boutique?? I know a couple awesome SAs at the Bloomingdales LV if you want recs for that place

3. Hi, no does not have to be only Union Square. I am open to any store with LV.

4. I love Keisha at Union Square and Marcy at Bloomingdale's.
    Once Keisha knew I was interested in events, I've been getting invites ever since.

Between the two of them, I get my needs fulfilled. :lol:

Let them know your gang of enablers sent ya and a local named Anne! :smile:

5. pinky_ohana, thank you so much. Will give them a try.

6. I would vote for keisha at union square as well, she was extremely helpful to me and totally changed my mind about the union square store. I havent really shopped at the other kiosks in bloomies and Neimans.

7. ^ Yay! Glad to hear that, LVcubster!

Kiesha is so informative! I just wish that she would stay in California a bit longer!
    She's transferring to the "mothership" in Paris this summer, around August.
    Well, at least we all have someone we know in Paris, now. :smile:

Anyhow, she said she will find an SA that would take care of her customers, so that puts me at ease a bit.
    vbmenu_register("postmenu_3086030", true);

8. I have used Kelly at the SF store (Geary st....don't know if that is Union Square or not). I have only used her over the phone but she has been super helpful.

9. thanks everyone.

10. I like Marcy at Bloomingdale's, she always remembers me when I walk in, which is an automatic good sign. same goes for the other SA there whose name I forgot, he's kind of short and cute with light brown hair.

11. Hey there girlie girl! Haven't seen you on tPF for a while.
    Are you talking about Juan?? He's the store manager, right?

NM... just read "light brown hair", it's not Juan.:shame:

12. Hey! I've been around, just lurking a lot... hoping to get the azur Saleya PM to complete my "set" soon.

13. I love almost everyone at Valley Fair, if you want to trek to San Jose...Jeanne, Ellen, Cissi, Angela and Johnnie all rock!

At NM Stanford Sayo is super nice.

14. I totally want to try Valley Fair, might head down next months for some new goodies.

15. I work with Hazel at the Union Square store. She is extremely nice and helpful, and I never feel rushed or obligated to purchase anything. She also calls me and gives me heads up when new items arrive in the store.