SA just mentioned a "mini pochette"

1. she says it looks like the medium classic flap, and is almost the same size, but doesn't have a double flap.

Does anyone know what this means? are there any picture of these bags? Apparently they are new...

2. Whaa... :drool:

I don't know if I'll be happy or not because I just bought my classic flap and the only thing I don't like about it is the second flap...

3. are u talking about e/w??

4. I don't know? Do you think it was east/west and maybe she just didn't know what she was talking about? she acted like it was new or something?

5. Ohh it could be..

6. Sounds like the east/west bag to me. It's a single chain, adjustable with a single flap rather than double like the classic. It's slightly elongated and not as tall as the classic. The closure is the double C as on the classic. To adjust the chain, open the flap, look at the chains and you'll see one has a horizontal bar. Swing the bar out, adjust the chain, swing bar back to the original position.

7. I would be really happy if they do come up with this new bag with one flap but size just like the medium flap. I love the e/w bag mainly because it's single flap. But if it could be bigger like the medium it would be BETTER!!!

8. Maybe its this one?
    [​IMG]

9. Luccibag, my one and only Chanel bag is like the one you posted in black. I think it's a classical piece not a new one. It's called the mini flap.

10. Thanks for the info Alice. I was just wondering if perhaps SA called it mini pochette by accident. Im pretty sure there is no official name of mini pochette but sa's sometimes use such names to refer to the styles. And by the way, lucky you for having a black one! I wouldnt mind a black one myself!

11. Could it be this one?

[​IMG]

12. ^^^never seen that one before??? Interesting.... Looks really thin...and so does the purse..lol!:roflmfao:

13. could be either!

I will go look tomorrow morning and let everyone know what I find...

14. This is very pretty- I would like this

15. I love the one Mischa is carrying in the above photo. Please let us know what you find out! :smile: