SA Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hill2003

Apr 20, 2007
I do not have any Chanel products, but am dying to get some! I have a big problem though, I do not live near any Chanel boutiques or any other stores that sell them. I have no idea on who I should call. I have read a few posts about some peoples SA's that email them pictures of things they would like or that send gift certificates along with the purchases and everything. I would love to know who everyone thinks is great and who you would recommend!!

Thanks!

please check pm. I've recommended 2 very good SAs to you, in which I purchased from them most of the time via only emails.

Happy Shopping!

I do not have any Chanel products, but am dying to get some! I have a big problem though, I do not live near any Chanel boutiques or any other stores that sell them. I have no idea on who I should call. I have read a few posts about some peoples SA's that email them pictures of things they would like or that send gift certificates along with the purchases and everything. I would love to know who everyone thinks is great and who you would recommend!!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.