S.W.O.R.D. leather jackets. Unbelievable.

1. I am loving these gorgeous Italian fitted leather jackets by SWORD. Especially in the bomber style (see below link). Shopbop had them but have sold out several times apparently. I wish a store would sell them that offered some amazing discounts or coupons :girlsigh:What do you guys think?

I can't find any place that currently sells them except the link below... that is weird. Anyone know any different?

http://www.blaec.com/sword.shtml

2. They are gorgeous. Thanks for posting this.

3. wow! those look AMAZING....!! :drool:

anyone???

4. I saw those on Shopbop awhile ago..

Love.

5. God, that bomber one is amazing. I want it, but it looks like it would be a little pricey.

6. I like the bomber!

Ron Herman carries SWORD brand : 1-866-654-4577

7. Wow, thanks for posting! I've never heard of S.W.O.R.D before but I'm loving this leather bomber. What is the retail price?

8. Fell in love with them the first time i saw them on Shopbop!

9. I think they are around $650

10. Hey thanks all for having a look at these jackets. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes them :love:

I wish Ron Herman shipped to Oz and was able to offer big discounts... I suggested to Revolve that they carry this brand but so far, no reply to the e-mail. Label 360 (who is known for great customer service) might be able to order them in (& do great discounts like they normally do) but I will e-mail them later and ask. Normally, these jackets run around $650, as compulsivepurse pointed out.

I saw one of these jackets in a US magazine then did a search on the net to find out more about them. Apparently the 'people' who make these jackets also supply (the leather?) for Dolce & Gabanna jackets or something to that effect...

What appears good is that the jacket is totally fitted and isn't all 'bulked up' like those nasty oversized ones from 15-20 yrs ago. Living in Oz, I'd love to have a leather jacket that is lite enough to wear more or less throughout the year. Anyone else know more about these jackets?

Cheers, sues :flowers:

11. DROOOOOOL!! :drool:

I don't recall seeing that style anywehre.. I have seen the argenta (sp?) ono a few sites. $650 is a great price for a really nice leather jacket like the one you found.. so either way, with or without a coupon.. I think that sa great jacket and its worth paying if you are in love with it!

12. actually i heard about them from SOMEWHERE.. maybe it was a magazine or something... but yeah... AWESOME leather and from the same supplier as dolce and gabbanna :tup:

13. let me know if u find promo codes!! :nuts:

14. love it, want it!