S/S 2012 - Bal Intel

1. Thanks for the well wishes:hugs: I feel great and I can't wait for my little prince to arrive. But I'm starting to look more and more like a walrus these days:roflmfao:
    I agree with you 100%, the price increase is insane... I will perhaps consider another Town next year, but I have to wait and see if it's worth it (adjustable strap is a bonus). My comment was only to state that the silver mGH looks great on certain styles and colors:smile:

2. I don't think you could EVER look like a walrus! :roflmfao:
    Glad you're feeling great - don't forget to get some rest while you can!

Here's my cracked record plea again...does anyone know when the 'adjustable' Towns will appear...I'm getting soooooooo impatient to spend my money! :p

3. I have been in your situation 2x and believe me, walrus or not, I am sure you give a new meaning to SEXY while preggers!!
    There is glow of inner joy when I see you in your pics and that's all that matters.
    Stay healthy and happy, all the best to you.

4. Lol thanks:hugs: but at least I feel like one:amuse:

I'm curious to see the adjustable Towns too but have no info on when they will appear so I'm there waiting with you!

Thanks again sweetie! If I look as good as you and mere do afterwards I'll be very happy:biggrin:

5. Anyone?

6. Looks like the Balenciaga.com just updated their prices ��. I really wanted a Black RGGH Velo but decided to wait for the adjustable strap. I hope I don't regret the mGH.

7. no , handles lenght is the same IMO ....(i saw pictures of both bags side by side and they looked the same handles to me )

8. Does anyone know? I'm so anxious to fork over my $$$$!:p

9. i agree i'm actually liking the look of that pt it looks very clean!

10. Here are some more pics of the SS 2012 collection...enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My SA said that the Bleu Cobalt is not as bright as this pictures shows it :shucks: but is more similar to the colour in the group shot above....I still REALLY like it :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bal 2012 - 01.jpg Bal 2012 - 02.jpg Bal 2012 - 03.jpg Bal 2012 - 04.jpg Bal 2012 - 05.jpg
  11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bal 2012 - 06.jpg Bal 2012 - 07.jpg Bal 2012 - 08.jpg Bal 2012 - 09.jpg Bal 2012 - 12.jpg
  12. Great pics!!!! I'm so drooooooling right now! (also drooling over that girl's bracelet)

I am definitely going for a Cobalt w/ mSGH in either a Work or Velo. I think that is all I will be getting from this collection. Desperately need to do some home improvements and I promised myself no more bags till like January/February... It might be really hard if these babies come out in a few weeks!

13. Love these next two colours! :graucho:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bal 2012 - 10.jpg Bal 2012 - 11.jpg Bal 2012 - 13.jpg Bal 2012 - 14.jpg Bal 2012.jpg
  14. wooHooo, thanks for the excellent photos, ^_^!

15. thanks so much for the pix! they're fab! :smile: