S/S 2012 - Bal Intel

Dear P&P, firstly, I hope you feel great and glowing with your upcoming stork arrival, and now to comment:
True the MGH is perfect on the Town but the price of the MGH Town being the same as the price of a MGH City?? Totally absurd and foolish.
Right?

Thanks for the well wishes:hugs: I feel great and I can't wait for my little prince to arrive. But I'm starting to look more and more like a walrus these days:roflmfao:
I agree with you 100%, the price increase is insane... I will perhaps consider another Town next year, but I have to wait and see if it's worth it (adjustable strap is a bonus). My comment was only to state that the silver mGH looks great on certain styles and colors:smile:

Thanks for the well wishes:hugs: I feel great and I can't wait for my little prince to arrive. But I'm starting to look more and more like a walrus these days:roflmfao:
I agree with you 100%, the price increase is insane... I will perhaps consider another Town next year, but I have to wait and see if it's worth it (adjustable strap is a bonus). My comment was only to state that the silver mGH looks great on certain styles and colors:smile:
I don't think you could EVER look like a walrus! :roflmfao:
Glad you're feeling great - don't forget to get some rest while you can!

Here's my cracked record plea again...does anyone know when the 'adjustable' Towns will appear...I'm getting soooooooo impatient to spend my money! :P

I have been in your situation 2x and believe me, walrus or not, I am sure you give a new meaning to SEXY while preggers!!
There is glow of inner joy when I see you in your pics and that's all that matters.
Stay healthy and happy, all the best to you.

I don't think you could EVER look like a walrus! :roflmfao:
Glad you're feeling great - don't forget to get some rest while you can!

Here's my cracked record plea again...does anyone know when the 'adjustable' Towns will appear...I'm getting soooooooo impatient to spend my money! :P

Lol thanks:hugs: but at least I feel like one:amuse:

I'm curious to see the adjustable Towns too but have no info on when they will appear so I'm there waiting with you!

I have been in your situation 2x and believe me, walrus or not, I am sure you give a new meaning to SEXY while preggers!!
There is glow of inner joy when I see you in your pics and that's all that matters.
Stay healthy and happy, all the best to you.
Thanks again sweetie! If I look as good as you and mere do afterwards I'll be very happy:biggrin:

Looks like the Balenciaga.com just updated their prices ��. I really wanted a Black RGGH Velo but decided to wait for the adjustable strap. I hope I don't regret the mGH.

Ok - I'll admit, I'm on the iPhone app so the pic is not as clear, but - oooh, oooh, oooh .. I'm totally digging the new Chevre leather!! Plus, I guess I'm in the minority .. I kind of like the mGH on the PT .. it gives it a more "clean" look. Then again, I've been called the "weirdo" too many times to count! 

i agree i'm actually liking the look of that pt it looks very clean!

Here are some more pics of the SS 2012 collection...enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

My SA said that the Bleu Cobalt is not as bright as this pictures shows it :shucks: but is more similar to the colour in the group shot above....I still REALLY like it :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal 2012 - 01.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 01.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Bal 2012 - 02.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 02.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,770
  • Bal 2012 - 03.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 03.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,689
  • Bal 2012 - 04.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 04.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,689
  • Bal 2012 - 05.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 05.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,650
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal 2012 - 12.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 12.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,352
  • Bal 2012 - 09.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 09.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Bal 2012 - 08.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 08.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 2,024
  • Bal 2012 - 07.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 07.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,474
  • Bal 2012 - 06.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 06.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,547
Great pics!!!! I'm so drooooooling right now! (also drooling over that girl's bracelet)

I am definitely going for a Cobalt w/ mSGH in either a Work or Velo. I think that is all I will be getting from this collection. Desperately need to do some home improvements and I promised myself no more bags till like January/February... It might be really hard if these babies come out in a few weeks!

Love these next two colours! :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal 2012 - 10.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 10.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,692
  • Bal 2012 - 11.jpg
    Bal 2012 - 11.jpg