S/S 2007 Hermes - New "Folded" Kellys

1. At first glance, I was definitely thrown for a loop. :confused1: But it's certainly creative...

How do you guys feel about these? Yea or nay?

(Pics from Style.com)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hey, that's the new Kelly we were talking about some time ago: I like it!!!:love:
    I'd like to see it open though....
  3. Honestly....

not for me..

But that's a very personal thing.
  4. It's a Pliages Kelly!!
  5. How strange... I would think that damages the leather (but what do I know ;) )

I do like the pinkish tones of #6, though.
  6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

That would explain my sense of deja vu when I saw the pix..
  7. I Luuuurve the last one.....yum.....what's the colour?
  8. I wonder if you can also "unfold" it and wear it like a regular Kelly? Then you'd have a tote and a clutch! Does anyone know?
  9. yep - that's the idea.....

actually, I don't think you could use it folded.......so I don't really get it.....another JPG idea, obviously!! LOL!!

I like it unfolded, though (or what I imagine it would look like unfolded!).
  10. Looks like rose dragee on my computer.
  11. i think it looks really cute. but how in the world can you fit in a bearn wallet in that thing???:confused1:
  12. At least they'd be easy to pack for travel.
  13. Being a fan of the sellier version, this does not strike a chord with me.:yucky: :sad: I will leave this one for the rest of you to fight over.
  14. My biggest concern for this 'folded' Kelly is...how can you put your stuff in if it is folded like that? It's not going to hold anything...Maybe you don't fold it to put stuff if? Then what do you do with that LONG strap? This folded Kelly looks too much trouble to use it.....
  15. I think that is rose dragee in swift.