S/S 07 Show (PICS ONLY)

1. This is just to display any new pics (from magazines, blogs) of the S/S 2007 show collection for both men and women. RTW, bags, etc... Let's see what you got!

27fo23pNEW.jpg scarlett-johansson-louis-vuitton-04.jpg 00100mvn2.jpg vuitton03.jpg 00600m.jpg
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks for sharing the pix, i love the buttons line! something so darling about it......:love:

4. yeah, thanks for sharing!!

5. Those are neat!

6. [​IMG]

How does everyone feel about "The LV Collector" AKA "Deluxe Patchwork Yuraki Besace" AKA "The Tribute"?

7. If I had everything else I wanted in life and the $50k or w/e it cost, i would get it but for now, i just LOVE it lol

8. Thanks for all the pics!

Regarding the patchwork... its way too busy for me. I don't think I would have anything that could match that many patters (besides perhaps dressing in all black). And maybe if they had just done like.. mono, vernis, damier, epi on the bag instead of all the new flashy ones it might be more interesting, at least to me. JMO though :shame:

9. Mattd do you know how much that LOVE in wood and probably swarowski retails for and in which stores it will be sold (accessoires, bags, shoes.. etc)?

10. I was told it is in ALL stores and around $500 because its wood and swarovski...

11. thanks for the pics. :biggrin:

12. Thanks for the pics ya'll.

13. Thanks for sharing. It is always nice to look at some visuals.

14. Here are a couple of ads from the latest Harper's Bazaar with Katie Holmes on the cover. (They're also attached).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ad1.jpg ad2.jpg
  15. Thanks for sharing these pics!!!! They're great!