S/S 07 Color Swatch & pics

1. Okay gals, are you ready for the color swatch for S/S 07?
    Looks like there are some gorgeous colors!!!
    Here it is:
    DSC01327.jpg DSC01337.jpg DSC01338.jpg DSC01339.jpg DSC01340.jpg
  2. And here are some pics of the bag's new chunky gold hardware. Like, dislike? I thought I would dislike it, but on second/third viewing, I like it! :yahoo:
    DSC01328.jpg DSC01341.jpg DSC01342.jpg
  3. Green, you're the best!!!! thanks!!!!:love: :heart:
  4. oh my god!!!!!!!!
    so many bags that i want!
    and one that is the love child of Mr seafoam and Mrs turquoise 04?
    help me! i'm going to faint!:wacko: :sos:
  5. Thank you for posting this Greendrv!! I'm loving the new colors, esp the second bag in the 4th pic!!! :love::heart::love::heart:
  6. okay these colors are beautiful.... I am disturbingly excited for handbags that dont come out for months
  7. :lol: i think that's the color of the love child danae, you and everyone else including me will be eyeing:graucho: :lol:
  8. Oh. My. GOD!!!! Well, at least I know what I'm saving up for now - all of them!
  9. I know! Isn't it about time that Bal-NY produced some colors/leathers that we could all get really, really excited about!?!?! ;)
  10. I really love the 1st one in the fourth picture. i can't get ANOTHER blue purse...argh... :heart: :heart: :heart:
  11. me too:love:
    OMG i can't wait...
  12. Oh Green, you are an angel, so much speculation and finally pictures!!! That Grass green looks unbelievable! Cobalt and natural! Wow!!! I am so happy because, for financial reasons I had to return my Emerald Twiggy, and the new green is gorgeous!!!

I don't like the gold hardware at all, too gaudy for my tastes. I like how Balenciaga is understated and this gold hardware is definitely not!

I wish you well,

13. So are ALL of the bags going to have that hardware now? First, City, etc...???

I'm sorry, but I don't think I like any of it :sad:
  14. wow! love that turquoisey color!!
  15. OMG! OMG! OMG! You can't imagine how much I was looking forward to seeing that. Thank you veeeery much, from the bottom of my Balenciaga heart!:heart:
    ( :graucho: )