S/S 07 bag? Can anyone tell me more about this bag?

?

Lack of Originality?

1. Nope, it's a fresh design

2. Yes, it's too similar to Balenciaga's syle

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I believe this handbag is from the S/S 07 collection? I've never seen this bag being mentioned on LV board, can anyone answer some of my Qs? This is a double page ad on InStyle Feb 07, page 96 and 97. Will you purchase this bag? I love the design, but i don't think its 'original' as it screams Balenciaga was my first impression.
    • LE/one season only?
    • Color selection?
    • Size?
    • Price?
    • Release date?

LV (2).jpg
  2. I agree with you. But if you look at the thread that shows all the new spring bags, you'll see a bag that looks like the gucci Boston bag (in Epi) and one that looks like Fendi's spy bag (also in Epi). Kinda weird.

3. deluxeduck~thanks for posting the threads!:blush: I saw the first post, but since there's not pix, i can't connect the two together, and the second post-i completely missed out on, gosh LV forum is sooo active!

It's a lovely bag, and i love LV, but i just think w/all the extremely talent people LV hires/work with, Rivets' design lack of originailty?:shrugs: If it was Guess, then i totally understand (sry, i can't recall any Guess bag that's 'fresh' w/o remind me of other high end designer bags), but LV?? What's going on there?:sad:

4. there's more vote than post, I'd love the hear what's your opinion on this post ^^

5. I love this bag, I would purchase it in white if it wasn't so pricey...

6. ooops.... I sorry... It looks like a knock off the Balenciaga bag

7. i love it!

8. Is the price 3020 before price increase or after?

9. When I see this bag Balenciaga doesn't really come to mind? :shrugs:

10. OT-Karman, love your new avatar, sexy!

11. That was my thought to when I saw the bag-Balenciaga

Karman looks GORGEOUS in her new avatar!

12. Meh..don't like the bag.

13. i don't think it's a unique design, but it doesn't really remind me of balenciaga either.

14. Sorry, but I don't like it. It reminds me of purses that are on the clearance rack at Nordstroms.