Ryan Phillippe

1. Dashing actor Ryan Phillippe contemplated suicide following the demise of his six-year marriage to Reese Witherspoon. The Crash star, who has two children with Reese, suffered a breakdown when the actress filed for divorce in 2006, citing irreconcilable differences. Ryan revealed:

After the divorce I was a physical wreck. I wanted to die. I was ready to kill myself. I was not taking care of myself at all. I would wake up and cry and vomit."

2. Yeah right!!! That is why you saw him whoring around with ladies everywhere...
  3. Yeah right. I'm sure he was vomiting over all those chicks he cheated on Reese with, too. Maybe he was upset that he couldn't ride the gravy train anymore.
  4. He is so hot...

but I don't really believe him. I believe he was upset, but not that much...he is just reacting to her story about their divorce.
  5. Nahhh...don't believe a single word.....thats what u get when u cheat
  6. He is Yummy.
  7. I was thinking the same thing Selena...What was that movie he was in, and he was in high school?? Rich kid...hooked up with his step sister??
    Im sure he is sad about his mistakes...all cheaters feel bad after.
  8. ^^
    Movie was Cruel Intentions.

ugh - these cheating stars don't even make sense. This one goes and cheats with a look alike. Almost all of them who cheat - do it with girls who are nowhere close to how pretty their actual SOs are. Doesn't make sense! It's bad enough to have poor morals, but to add bad taste & judgement on top of that? yuck!
  9. pathetic. Next time think before you do something.
  10. Yeah right....he's such an actor...lol. I think if he loved Reese that much than he wouldn't have gone out on her so many times. He was just pissed because he was gonna have to start being in movies and stuff again.
  11. Just because someone acts one way to the public eye doesn't mean they aren't hurting really bad inside, whether they cheated or not. It was his fault but it doesn't mean that he's just as upset. Divorce is hard no matter what the circumstances.
  12. Oh please.
  13. poor thing who knows what happened btwn them but i hate that breaking up feeling
  14. I think this is a sob story. He cheated on her. Come on! Perhaps he was waking up & vomiting due to the hard partying the night before.
  15. ^^^Yup! Sorry, I don't have any sympathy for cheaters, they always get what's coming to them.