Rusty/Tarnished Gustto Q...

1. Is this normal for a "new" Gustto bag? I'm looking at an online one and am not familiar with the style of this brand...

Thanks for any input!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Anyone?? Have you seen something similar?... Or better yet, do you own a Gustto that has the pink tone hardware??

3. I have 4 Gusttos and none of them have that problem. I don't have that particular color, but that shouldn't make a difference!

4. Hi! I bought a Gustto from the same series from Revolve and it had the same studs. I thought it was defective, so I called Gustto and was told that the tarnished studs were part of the look of the bag and that all the bags from that line had the semi-tarnished grommets. HTH!

5. TYVM!! I now can make an informed decision... :biggrin:

6. So I get that the "distressing" is intended, but it's odd that some are so distressed and others are pristine and shiny. What does the rest of the bag look like?

7. They are 2 different types of grommet... one distressed and one shiny gold. Why they designed it like this, only the designer knows, LOL! The rest of the bag looks good (online pics)... though I have heard a few sketchy things about the seller, so I am still thinking on it...

8. Is it from Jemznjewels.com? Her stuff never seem to move...I don't think I would ever consign with her...