Russian woman sets fire to ex-husbands penis

1. A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said on Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict".
    The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.
    "It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

2. wow! That really is sad!

3. haha thats great revenge. i know someone who did something similar but wasnt fire related. sorry i cant share though, its a bit graphic for this forum.

4. ...and kinda funny!

5. Now that gotta hurt.. Ouch.

6. I guess he's thinking he shouldnt have been watching tv naked..

7. That woman is a mental case. He was sitting there watching tv, it's not like he was beating on her or anything that might justify some defense. I feel bad for the guy, hopefully he will get the apartment all to himself while she rots in jail.

8. Good god that is just SICK and WRONG.

9. Good thing the vodka didn't catch fire. :sweatdrop:

10. Sounds like that woman needed a job to get her out of the house a little more often!!!

11. That is terrible! Poor guy. I must say that whoever wrote the article probably should have avoided using the word climax.

12. Ouch.

13. WTF ?! :wtf:

14. gross!!! how did he let her get close enough to set it on fire???

15. Now I know what people mean when they say "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".