Runway winner Chloe Dao gets her thrills designing

Greendrv said:
I guess I'm the only Santino fan here! :lol: I was a little disappointed with her procrastination on designing her runway collection - I mean, she definitely did sketches throughout the competition, and she's gonna tell Tim Gunn "I don't do sketches." when asked to present them? Please... busted on national tv. In Tim Gunn's bravotv.com blog, he mentions that he had to pull Chloe's sister aside and ask her to stay on top of her, just so that she would have a full collection. Her only motivation? She wasn't doing it for the love/passion of design: it was all for that damn car!

Actually, Santino was the one I was rooting the most for too... I always felt that his tough, abrasive talk hid a vulnerable, sometimes-very sweet person underneath. I think it was seeing him in his hometown that won me over. And it's undeniable that he was an amazing artist. I :heart:'d his final collection, in spite of Heidi's feeling that none of the boobs were in the right place... :rolleyes:

i was rooting for daniel too, but i was glad she won. i like chloe's designs. they are all very sleek, and womanly, yet simple. as they say, she really thinks of a woman's curve. btw, are her stuffs going to be in store? which stores?