Runway pic with my Muse

1. What a lovely BIG bag~ I used it during my aussie holiday. so roomy~ Does the bag look too big on me?
  2. It's the oversized,right? It looks gorgeous on you because you're petite and delicate!!
    I feel that it would make a chubbier person (like myself) look like the back of a bus so I have the large,but I love yours!!!!!:love: :love: :love:
  3. I have the same (is yours chocolate?) I :love: :love: it... Actually now that it's getting warmer and I don't have to wear a coat, I'll try wearing it on my shoulder like you...I'm totally in LOVE with this bag , I'm even using it more than my Birkins...for now...:weird: :biggrin:
  4. Yes it is a oversize in Chocolate BRown color! I love the leather!! so soft! since i used it everyday at aussie , i found it is a bit heavy if you wear it for a long time ( more than 4-5 hrs per day)

I am choosing either my edith or Muse as my office bag to work... because at the moment, I only used my designer bag during sat and sunday.. thats why they all look so new, i dont even have much time to swap it around...

Might be it is a good idea for me to start using them to work.
  5. Oooo, the soft toy is cute! Makes the muse looked great. ^__^
  6. Very nice! Congrats!!!
  7. Congrats...! I love this bag:love:
  8. No. It looks great. I have the medium but I think all sizes work. It just depends on your needs and the "look" you prefer.
  9. Congratulations to your great bag, it looks so good on you! Lovely colour...
  10. Wow ... that is a BIG bag! It looks very hip and edgy on you!
  11. It's Fabulous!!!!:nuts: Looks like great on you!:love: Enjoy it!:p
  12. Thanks for posting photo! I've been dying to see photo's of the oversized Chocolate muse IRL!!!!

Looks fab!
  13. Not in a million years!!! It looks wonderful on you! :amuse:

BTW, what is that clipped on the bag? A mouse? It is cute...
  14. I love oversized bags. This bag looks great on you!
  15. Wow, it looks fab on you! I love it!!! :love: