'Runaway Bride' Sues Her Former Fiance

I just wanted to comment because I live in Lawrenceville, GA! :P

*waving to Sina* Hey! I lived there too, until a few years ago. I guess they had to create a new Lawrenceville news story, now that everyone's forgotten Larry Flynt's obscenity trial and shooting at the courthouse back in 1978...

I read a book about the whole Larry Flynt trial. It was fascinating.

Anyway . . . . what bothered me about her was that if you don't want to get married, tell everyone you don't want to get married. Hell, tell them you're going somewhere for the weekend to think things over. Don't fake a kidnapping, especially when Natalee Halloway is still missing.

Your famiy had the luxury of seeing you come home again. Natalee's family will probably never see that chance.

And then to get pissed off at your ex-fiance? Um, excuse me dear, but since there's no wedding, you don't get to keep the wedding gifts.

Wow, she's got some nerve. I hope she got some proper psych help for doing what she did last year, and spend her life living it quietly instead of drumming up this lawsuit which I'm sure she knew would bring lots of attention.

Yes, that is one thing here in Atlanta everyone is talking about...she has a list of things she wants back from sofas, chairs, table sets, etc... That women is mental I mean you can look at her and tell she has some kind of problem. :rolleyes: But I guess I could understand why she would want those things, her family and this wedding was supposed to be really posh. Not only that, her dad payed a lot of money for the search for her back in 2005 and he paid a lot of money to either the state or the county, don't remember for looking for her (fines she accrued for the waste of people's time etc).