RUN to the Clinique Counter!

1. Quick, go to your nearest Clinique counter! They're giving away a free 4-step skincare system sample if you get your skintype analyzed. I basically sat with the S.A. for about 10 minutes and discussed my oily skin, then she gave me free bar soap, liquid facial soap, toner, gel lotion, and undereye serum. Great freebies! :tup:

2. running!

3. Thanks for sharing! I'll try and to today before they close! :yes:

4. Thanks for the tip!!! Is this in every Clinique counter, or specific stores??

5. They did this a while back - I got about 20 samples...Didn't have to buy any stuff for a long while! lol

6. Thats nice. Usually you end up buying all kinds of stuff that you never end up using. I'll have to check it out, Thanks!

7. This is very true. Just a quick heads up. I worked for Clinique, Dior, and Borghese as a sales associate, makeup artist, and a counter manager, and like with all businesses their main objective was SALES and numbers. These promotions and freebies are bait to get you in that chair and have that sales gal flatter you and tell you that you need this and that and this and that as well. Stand your ground, get your freebies, and resist handing that gal in her clean white coat your credit card!

8. HAHA I love that! Its hard for me I feel bad, but if I go to Clinique i'm going to stand my ground haha!!!

By the way how you go about getting the freebies i know that you get a skin consultation but how do you approach it :smile: I need to tell my mom she LOVES freebies, shes a pro at going to the counters and talking to the SA's and casually asking for samples :yes: I love her.

9. Don't feel bad. We were programmed to SELL SELL SELL.
    Example-
    "oh, wow. I really want to get/buy that (blank), but I want to try it out first....can I please get a few samples of (blank)? What's your name again? Can I get your card?
    When I was behind the counter, the other sales girls and I were vultures for a sale!!!
    DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER or else they will call you for the next year. jk.
    Good luck.

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Even when I know I get the freebies and all they want to do is sell me the real sized versions, I always let them win.

11. I love the cosmetics bag they give away with a couple of goodies inside. It's ridiculous but I find myself buying something I don't even need just to get the freebie. bad bad bad shopper.

12. Haha, I've done the same variety of jobs for Lancome, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Laura Mercier, and Chanel and you are sooooo right.

13. Ooooh, really? Must go get free stuff!!!

14. Thanks for the info!

15. Thanks for this info, last week i went to them and i bought some lipstick and they gave me a gift!!