RUMOR: Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey expecting?

This is all a part of her plan to keep Nick!!! This situation is so common in Hollywood, it wouldn't surprise me....then again I really don't care...she is really over-rated! That's just my opinion.

Geez, I feel like being a celebrity & being fertile must go hand and hand. It's like celebs are popping out kids right and left lately. Did no one tell them about birth control?

That would be AWESOME!! I wish them both the best....they make a beautiful couple and think they will make wonderful parents.

Eat your heart out Jessica!!! :shrugs:

TMZ is reporting that Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey may be expecting. Vanessa was apparently spotted shopping at Petit Tresor, a favorite among celebrity moms for clothes for a baby boy. Vanessa apparently bought a baby basket for $189, a frog plush toy for $38 and a blanket for $269, along with other items. The source also says she did not have them gift wrapped. Adding fuel to the fire, is the fact that Vanessa has been wearing loose tops on TRL for the past couple of weeks. If she is expecting, this will be the first child for both stars, who have been together since early this year.
Source: TMZ
Thanks to CBB reader Jessica
What do you think, is Vanessa expecting?:wtf:

It has nothing to do with morals. If they are happy and have a baby minus a marriage certificate than so be it. Marriage isn't for everyone and what works for one couple may not work for another.

i really like Jessica Simpson, but i think Nick deserves to be happy, good luck to him and Vanessa - they're baby would be gorgeous!!

If i was jess though i would be very jealous - it couldve been her!

It might just as well be a shower gift for someone. Just because they have money to have it gift wrapped doesn't mean they have to. They can wrap it themselves still.

If there was some sort of bump on her tummy I could read into and analyze, I may believe this more. This is just her shopping for gifts- why would she pick out baby boy clothing now anyhow- she OBVIOUSLY would not know the sex of the baby yet :shrugs: