Rules of Hotness

1. I have 3 sites that I check religously TPF, eBay and Cuteoverload

I thought it's be fun to carry an idea over..
    Cuteoverload has a rule of cuteness
    example
    Rule of cuteness 34 If your tail curls up your cute
    [​IMG]

So here we TPF's Rules of HOTNESS!

Rule 1
    If I make a person want to buy me in every colour I'm HOT!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Labeladdict those are my three favorite websites too! :tup: (and louisvuitton.com and eluxury.com):graucho: I love cuteoverload! There's nothing to put you in a good mood like looking at pictures of adorable and funny animals. :smile:

3. Rule 2: If I make a person willing to pay 30% extra and wait 4 months for a special order, I'm HOT!

4. Lol, I like this thread!

Rule 3: If I make a person visit louisvuitton.com every day just to look at me while she saves up the money...I'm HOT!

5. Rule 4: If I support my sisters (and brothers) in times of LV trial and tribulation, I am HOT.

6. Cute puppy! What a fun thread!

7. Rule 5: If I pop up in your dreams at night, I'm HOT!

Ps: it actually did happen to me! :shame:

8. where the pics I need examples of this hotness (it's a shameless eye candy thread)

9. Sorry Label Addict, no pics yet because i'm still waiting for it to arrive in the store.:p
    Its the damier neverful GM in my wishlist.

10. RULE 6: If I make a person change their personal style completely and design all their outfits around me, I'm HOTT.

11. Rule 7 - If I can be used in at least 3 ways I'm hot!

(just got this today!)

Mirage bandeau.jpg
  12. Rule 7 - If 40 Vs. 45 indecision keeps the people up at night, you sir, are hott.

13. ^LOL so true (equally true for the 25 V 30 )

14. If I can make your DH (who doesnt understand your obssession) pay $$$ for a bag, Im extremely HOT!

15. Rule 8 if I make a guy want to carry a hand bag or a girl want to buy a man bag I am Hot!

[​IMG]