Rude fellow shoppers?

Oh wow mochi! hahah shes feisty! I hate when people are rude to other people!!! UGH! You should be like find prance around in fake jeans and be happy!

Yeah PCH has alot of prostitutes, not around the nice areas, more like the nooks & crannies of the Pacific Coast Highway.

Perfo speedy = more expensive??
If so, maybe her boyfriend was paying for that particular purchase and didn't want to pay for the more expensive one.

Thats what I was thinking! I was like, he didnt want to shed the extra money. But still she loved the Speedy, and just liked the Bucket, why let her settle for something she just likes? If I was him, I'd buy her the Speedy, and not be soo rude to people!!!!!!

Good story !:rant:
What I hate the most is when you are 2 looking on the same rack, one starting at each end, and then when you meet you politely cross with a little "excuse me" or a nothing. But some nasty B#¤ will just go like a maniac on the rail, agitating frenetically her arm on the hangers , going over you, as if you were not even there, while she´s on the phone talking crap to some friends.:yucky:

Wow - that guy was RUDE!

I've never had anybody be that rude to me, but I do get rude people when I'm shopping. I can't even begin to count how many times someone will come up and ask me "are you buying that item?" that I am carrying around.

One time, I had 3 things on hangers in my hand and set them down next to me to look at something else. This woman GRABBED all three things and started walking away fast. I was slow -- but my mom who was with me was fast! haha! She went and stopped the lady and said "those are my daughter's things she is purchasing" and took them back! :lol:

For some reason people are always asking my opinon, too. I hate that -- I can't tell a total stranger that something looks awful on them! :shrugs:

That guy sounds like an a-hole! I feel sorry for the girl though, the guy is probably like that all the time, and he was probably jealous and/or cheap too, since he didn't approve of your comment. I'm sorry that you had to encounter a person like that.

Lvbabydoll said:
Ick.
I haven't had it happen in LV but I did in Burberry once. I was looking at the skirts/kilts and a couple of scarves, asking the SA about them and this girl just butts in front of me and starts talking to the SA herself like I wasn't even there!
I just went, "um excuse me, I believe I was here first and my money is just as good as yours is..please wait your turn."

:roflmfao: Good one!

melikemochi said:
Renayldoc - PCH has that? Really?? I had no idea whatsoever!! *shocked* It's terrible that man was rude to you! It's plain awful! He probably knew it was more expensive and didn't want her to pick it and your praising it didnt help. =P

I had a much more toned down version. I was at Nordstrom Racks one time and they had plenty of seven jeans and I found ONE pair of citizens but it was a fake!!! I know because I scrutinized that style for weeks and I had gotten a fake on ebay! I put it back on the rack immediately! Then another lady came to the same rack aggressively and picked up the pair of citizens too and I butted in and told her "that ones a fake" out of the kindness of my heart but she didnt listen she turned to me and said in the b*tchiest way possible "They DONT have fakes here!!" I guess she thought I wanted to snag them from her or so m ething.

Then she deserved her fake jeans! :roflmfao:

twoharleygal said:
Wow - that guy was RUDE!

I've never had anybody be that rude to me, but I do get rude people when I'm shopping. I can't even begin to count how many times someone will come up and ask me "are you buying that item?" that I am carrying around.

One time, I had 3 things on hangers in my hand and set them down next to me to look at something else. This woman GRABBED all three things and started walking away fast. I was slow -- but my mom who was with me was fast! haha! She went and stopped the lady and said "those are my daughter's things she is purchasing" and took them back! :lol:

For some reason people are always asking my opinon, too. I hate that -- I can't tell a total stranger that something looks awful on them! :shrugs:

Good for your mom! I get asked too and I ALWAYS tell them the truth and I even suggest something that would suit them better. :graucho:

REYNALD0C: That sucks! You were totally trying to help b/c you have good taste and are a nice person. That chick's BF was totally threatened by you. LMAO! Way to go!

I have had total idiot fellow shoppers to deal with at LV too.

Once, I set my OWN bag, a Mono Ellipse PM, on the counter to look at a bag the SA brought out for me and this moron comes over, picks it up and checks it over. I said, "Um, excuse me but that is MY bag," and she says, "Oh?" Not even an apology for touching someone else's purse! I would've been pissed if she would have left a mark on the handle - in fact, I checked it right away as soon as I got it back. Like, it was FULL of my things and she still didn't clue in that she just grabbed someone else's bag.

Another time, I had ordered in a Mono Mini Josephine PM and went to pick it up. Like always, I gotta check out a few bags when I'm there. :graucho: So I've got my Josie on the counter next to me and am checking out some other things and these three women come over, grab my Josie and proceed to pass her around. I'm like, "Excuse me, but that's MY bag." And one of them had the nerve to say, "What do you mean it is yours?"

Unreal! :wtf:

mellecyn said:
Good story !:rant:
What I hate the most is when you are 2 looking on the same rack, one starting at each end, and then when you meet you politely cross with a little "excuse me" or a nothing. But some nasty B#¤ will just go like a maniac on the rail, agitating frenetically her arm on the hangers , going over you, as if you were not even there, while she´s on the phone talking crap to some friends.:yucky:

Totally OT, but this happens to me all the time in the grocery store and it drives me batty. I am trying to pick something out, then some rude :censor: steps in front of me to get the item they want without saying excuse me, or even acknowleging the fact that I am alive. Hello?! WHEN did I become invisible? SO rude!

When I was buying a bag at the LV boutique, this woman came up and started to look at the same bag I was looking at. She then is grilling the nice SA on "whats it made of?" "doesn't this leather (epi) look like plastic to you?" "why do these cost so much?". Uggg. I bought the bag and she walked away. The SA later told me that he had originally thought we were together!:yucky: