Rude comment at the doctor's office today!

OMG! How much more rude could you get? I would call and talk to the supervisor. The nurse, or anyone in a service position for that matter, should not be talking to their clients/patients like that. Talk about lack of class! :rant:

Well you're the one with the nice shoes and hot bag, while she's stuck taking blood pressure all day long. I think someone's a little bit jealous!!! Oh well, what can you do, there will always be haters. Just keep looking hawt sista!

GAYLE!!! Oh my god!!! You should have b***h slapped her!!! Ok...maybe that wouldn't have gone over well. But WOW that is awful! I hate when those situations happen to me and then I think of all the things I could have replied with. She certainly was rude. Jealousy is such a bad emotion. *hugs* to you sweetie. I :heart: ya!

I so agree with^^^. How Rude! She is just jelous and you were the better person in THAT conversation. So sorry Gayle...I loathe people like that. (hugs) :smile:

The green monster reared its ugly, jealous, envious self right there in front of you at doctor's office. Wow, that woman was extremely rude and quite unprofessional. She sure was begging to be samurai'd right out of her beyotchy little gourd.

You were the one with real class. Good for you!

Now that I think about it more, how did she notice and name both your shoes and bag?!?! All judgment is self-judgment!

Very true jelly, wise insight :yes:! lol...

------

* Thanks for all your sweet comments guys...I was feeling a lil sad from it a little after it happened and it had settled in, but now I'm feeling better, love you! *

I absolutely hate when these situations come about(all too much in my case) and I find it best to jus smile and keep my composure... the person telling these tales is simply jealous and downright rude, i hope it never happens again gaylelv

That is sooo rude, especially for someone in a professional situation ie at work. It is none of her business anyway if you have a 1000 LV and Chanel.
I don't understand why people have to be so mean to others.:sad:

GAYLE!!! Oh my god!!! You should have b***h slapped her!!! Ok...maybe that wouldn't have gone over well. But WOW that is awful! I hate when those situations happen to me and then I think of all the things I could have replied with. She certainly was rude. Jealousy is such a bad emotion. *hugs* to you sweetie. I :heart: ya!

LOL! I love you too Ann!! hehe, *hugs*

Maybe I should keep some Chips Ahoy in my bag and "toss them cookies" at those rude snots! hehe. wail one right at her head, lmao. j/k. j/k...funny thoughts though! :heart::heart::heart: