RTT Owners - Please Post Pics!!

Here are a couple of pics. I no longer have her but here she is.

Here she is compared to the Brief.

GiantRTT062.jpg

Here is my Mom modeling it for me.

ModelingPictures060.jpg

ModelingPictures059.jpg

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big for everyday. But its a beautiful bag.

Kim - your basset is adorable!! I have a huge soft spot for bassets, as my grandparents had two bassets for years - Barney and Bridget! I think about them every time I see an adorable basset!!

And the RTT is gorgeous, too :tup:!

Thanks Kim - that Violet is gorgeous - I'm looking at it for a work bag - I have to haul my laptop and stuff to meetings and also fly a lot for work so I need something big that will hold personal stuff and work stuff as I hate to carry two bags around. Anyone else have pics -would love to see other colors.

I have the same violet bag - and since I love big bags, I don't feel it is too big for every day. And I think it would be really great for work - holds a lot, keeps its shape a bit since it has an wider bottom and is still lightweight bal leather! I highly recommend it!

Kim - your basset is adorable!! I have a huge soft spot for bassets, as my grandparents had two bassets for years - Barney and Bridget! I think about them every time I see an adorable basset!!

And the RTT is gorgeous, too :tup:!

Thanks for the comment on my baby! His name is Elvis...because of the song "Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog". I think its cute. I used to have one named Dudley but he got hit by a car, it broke my heart. I think they are the best dogs, they have such amazing personalities!!