Roz has the sand Edith

1. For those who were wanting to see more of the Edith in the sand colour.. roz77772002 on eBay has one listed. Inflated price tag but at least u get an idea of the colour.;)
  2. The color is nice, but I don't like the color of the zipper material. I am glad I ordered the whiskey now...YAY!
  3. The more I look at the Edith, the more I understand why people like it. That texture is just incredible. Edith owners, is the leather very stiff?

I'm not a fan of the natural colours though, I'd LOVE to see the bag in Mousse, that would definitely give it a younger feel, more to my liking! Does anyone have images of the Edith in Mousse? Is it being sold anywhere yet?
  4. I want to say there is an Edith in dove which looks awfully close to the mousse, but I'm not sure
  5. dove? do you mean the grey one?
  6. Yup, unless there is more than one grey one. I just saw it referred to as dove.
  7. Here is a picture of the grey Edith that my SA sent to me. It was taken by the Chloe boutique and distributed to their stores for pre-order. I have not heard about a dove or mousse, but THAT would be stunning! I still think whiskey is leading the pack right now.
    Edith Grey.JPG
  8. I love the grey-thanks for the pic!!
  9. can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
  10. ETenebris...could you possibly ask for a pic of the choco Edith? I pre-ordered one but not sure of the actual color. Thanks either way!
  11. I have not been able to get a picture of the chocolate Edith ANYWHERE!!! :sad2: My SA is only getting the whiskey and grey, and even those are pre-orders now for July/August delivery. If I find a chocolate pic I will post it right dying to see it myself. Bergdorf or NM had it up on their website for about an hour (maybe) and I missed it! It sold out and they took it down! But I am sure it is going to be really hot for fall! :nuts:
  12. ^^ That's so true...I got the ivory paddy, which I love since I don;t have any white/cream purses. I was thinking that I wanted the Sand color Edith, but the only pick I had was choco. It would be a great fall color, thanks for pointing that out!
  13. I so agree! That zipper material is awful! I don't remember it clashing so badly like that and I would like to think that I would have noticed something that BAD!!!

I was about to take myself off the list for whiskey for the chamois or grey, but after seeing this, I'm definitely glad I didn't do that! In that case, I totally agree whiskey is the way to go.
  14. The zipper on the Sand makes it look cheap to me. Like they ran out of the proper zipper colour and had to make do with whatever was lying around.