Royalty & their Jewelry

1. #1 Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    I collect pictures of jewelry on past & present royalty so I thought some of you might like to see some of the eye-candy too. Please do share if you have some as well.

I'll start with The Queen of Iran at her Coronation. Crown was made by Van Cleef & Arpels & Iran Coronation Necklace:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Darya e Noor Diamond from the crown jewels of Iran:
    [​IMG]
    A chest full of the most stunning strands of natural pearls, part of the crown jewels of Iran
    [​IMG]
    Next Up Crowns from various countries:
    [​IMG]

CrownJewlsIran-Queen2.jpg IranCoronation_Necklace.jpg Darya-e_Noor_Diamond_of_Iran.jpg crownjewelsiran-1.jpg Crowns-Engladn-Austra1.jpg
  2. Those are gorgeous! I used to love watching The Tudors TV show, I'd watch the first 2 seasons over and over b/c I was just obsessed with Anne Boleyn and I loved seeing certain costumes and jewels over and over. Here's a link to a site with screencaps of all the outfits and jewels and descriptions of everything and interviews with the costumers:

http://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/The+Tudors+Costumes

3. Empress Eugenie of France. She had the most amazing pearl jewelry and would wear strands of the most amazing, huge natural pearls.
    [​IMG]
    Russian Crowns:
    [​IMG]
    Princess Alexandra
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Princess Noor of Jordan- So beautiful and wow the size of her pearl earrings.
    [​IMG]

EmpEugenie-Collage1.jpg Crowns-Russian1.jpg PrincessAlexandra3.jpg PrincessAlexandra5.jpg QueenNoor-Jordan.jpg
  4. Marie Chantal of Greece
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Duchess Maria Teresa
    [​IMG]

MarieChantal3.jpg MarieChantal5.jpg MarieChantal2.jpg MarieChantal1.jpg DuchessMariaTeresa2.jpg
  5. Princess Haya
    [​IMG]
    Sheika Moza
    [​IMG]

PrincessHaya-UAE2.jpg FirstLadyshikahmoza.jpg
  6. Japster, thanks for the eye candy! Princess Alexandra is no longer a princess as she got divorced...and princess Alexandra of Greece has like 4 or 5 kids...I am addicted to not only looking at their jewelry but reading about their lives....I also like queen Rania of Jordan's style and jewelry...

7. fab Japster, keep 'em coming....

8. Here's a picture of Princess Mary of Denmark wearing her ruby parure. :nuts:

[​IMG]

maryrubysuite.jpg
  9. amazing thread!!! isn't princess mary just stunning....she is Australia's own princess! if only all of us could meet a prince in a pub!!!

10. Thanks for sharing Japster. More please? :nuts:

11. Queen of Brunei Darussalam, Pengiran Anak Saleha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

51283934.jpg 51283947.jpg 51283944.jpg
  12. Queens of Malaysia from different states attending the royal wedding of Queen of Brunei's son, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah Bolkiah to Princess Dayangku Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Ab-Rahaman

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

51283945.jpg 51283955.jpg
  13. Crown Princess of Brunei, Paduka Seri Pengiran Seri Pengiran Anak Sarah during her wedding.

[​IMG]

51284945.jpg
  14. Crown Princess of Brunei, Paduka Seri Pengiran Seri Pengiran Anak Sarah

[​IMG]

Queen of Brunei, Pengiran Anak Saleha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

51284603.jpg 51265156.jpg 51265145.jpg
  15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

51264286.jpg 51264113.jpg