Style Royal Ladies fashion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archduke Imre of Austria wed Kathleen Walker this weekend. He is a member of the Luxembourg royal house. Princess Alexandra, Prince Felix and Prince Sebastian attended.

Here's a better photo of bride's dress. It's a cross between Princess Claire of Belgium and Catherine's gowns with a ball-gown skirt.

1yt75.jpg

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_luxemburgo/galeria/2012091260614/boda-archiduque-irme-austria/1/4/
i just about DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! *thud gets back up again THUD* that is beeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaautiful. :woot:

Dress by Jenny Packham

whatkatewore/corbis/newscom/TRF/dailymail/splashnews

4ils11.jpg
wmbkt1.jpg

212dg5e.jpg
ap91ro.jpg

2iu3y87.jpg

Duchess of Cambridge wearing Jenny Packham at the Kranji War Memorial in Singapore this morning.

View attachment 1870538 View attachment 1870539

View attachment 1870540

everything about it, from the cut, details, even the parasol. these princess get to have and wear everything. from tiaras to parasols and get away with it. not fair. :cry:

This one by Armani? I loved this suit but she was criticized for be too custumy. I thought it look fab!

2j4sqom.jpg

LOL. i love it when real people look better in clothes than the designer's model.

Last edited:
I love it.

Or rather should I say my inner 12 year old girl loves it! :lol: When I was that age, thats basically what I thought a princess was supposed to wear. Something romantic and flouncy with a ton of gold embroidery!

I love it.

Or rather should I say my inner 12 year old girl loves it! :lol: When I was that age, thats basically what I thought a princess was supposed to wear. Something romantic and flouncy with a ton of gold embroidery!

You took the works out of my mouth. Oddly, Princess Diana had a gown that was very similar. White with gold pipeing; very princessy.

Kate's dress custom from Alexander McQueen. Diana's was by Emmanuel fyi.

2w1z538.jpg
1exk5h.jpg

Last edited:
Both Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Clotilde of Savoy attended the 26th Biennale des Antiquaires this evening.

Charlotte's looks best in more sleek styles. This is just too much dress for her personality. Plus, her makeup is overdone for my tastes. Clotilde is back to trying too hard.

Iceflower at TRF

258z1va.jpg
5kp01e.jpg

This one by Armani? I loved this suit but she was criticized for be too custumy. I thought it look fab!

2j4sqom.jpg

This is the way how I love to see Charlene. Very elegant!

LOL That's what I thought when I saw this pic.

I love it.

:lol: She looks like a Barbie doll.

You took the works out of my mouth. Oddly, Princess Diana had a gown that was very similar. White with gold pipeing; very princessy.

Kate's dress custom from Alexander McQueen. Diana's was by Emmanuel fyi.

2w1z538.jpg
1exk5h.jpg

ITA She's dressing up back on Diana's time. I bet if her MIL is still alive, she can be very helpful to her fashion choices IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.