Roxbury in Pomme vs. Amarante

1. I am torn, need help!!!!!!!!!!!!. I went to LV store today to see Amarante Roxbury in person. It's little darker than i imagine it'd be, but still looks stunning. I love the Roxbury style, but don't know if i should get it in Pomme or Amarante. I was thinking of using it for night out with friends, weekend shopping trips, or even work. So, maybe someone could come up with a convincing reason that absolutely have me sold on one of those colors........:confused1::confused1:...Can't believe it's that hard to choose between one of them.

2. Hmmm well I guess it depends on what your wardrobe and you look better in. I picked the amarante but then decided I hadto have a red bag as well. Hence the purse ban. Ask your BF or DH which he thinks is more you. That may help. Let us know what you decide.
  3. I have it in pomme and I love it. Don't regret it for a second.
  4. I will pick the Amarante but I agree with Ghost .. depends on your wardrobe and which one u look better with !!
  5. I have the pomme and LOVE it. It's a great bag, holds a lot and is flattering. Can dress up or down. I prob. would've preferred it in Amarante due to my wardrobe but both are sooo HOT! Def. get one of them.
  6. I'd say go for the pomme, it's so delicious.
  7. Pomme. I saw the Amarante Roxbury today and it's not as striking as the Pomme.
  8. I'd go with Pomme. It's much more appealing.
  9. I have it in both colors and I like the Pomme just a little bit more.