Roxbury Drive

1. For those of you that have this bag. How much stuff can you put in it? As much as you can put in a speedy 25? I saw the pics of the pomme one on here with a wallet in it but I can't judge from that. So if anyone owns this bag can you help me out?

2. The roxbury is longer than the speedy 25 :biggrin:
  3. might be longer but only half as wide. you will not get the same stuff in the roxbury as the speedy.:smile:
    damier speedy 25 003.jpg roxbury_2.jpg roxy.jpg sp25.jpg
  4. omg! the roxbury would look so beautiful in pom!
  5. ^^ and is, Very HOT and stunning:nuts:
  6. Right, you can see the side-by-side comparison from these two pictures... kinda. That's a speedy 25.

7. great collection!
  8. McMug, Do you use your roxbury a lot? Would you use it just running to the mall? Do you feel as if you get a good amount of stuff in it?
  9. Beautiful Collection!!

10. Thanks for posting the size comparison pic!
  11. Great pic mcmug...thanks!
  12. Great collection, mcmug. :yes:Yeah, I can see the diff in sizes in your pics.
  13. Thank you all :love:

I don't take my roxbury drive out much, because it's wayyyy too elegant for me. For normal day time activities, I use my speedy, paps, or sullivan. I use the trapeze in spring.

I only use the roxbury drive for parties and dinners. I can't really stuff a lot of stuff into the bag, cuz as you can see it slims down at the top. Let me give you some idea - SO and I went to the new year party this year, I took my cles, a small Les Sportsac cosmetic pouch, a packet of tissue paper, his camera (which is about 2x the size of a normal digital camera), and cell phone, and I felt like I was pushing the bag's limit.
  14. I have no idea what can be fit in this bag, but I think it's really pretty!!!