Roxanne: Pros & Cons

1. Hi Roxanne owners! I'd like to know the pros and cons of the Roxanne. Some have already said it is heavy. I want to know about getting in and out, and all the buckles hanging, the double straps, etc. So do share with me.
    I currently have a Rosemary and am enjoying it so much, that I can see myself with a Roxanne. Thanks for sharing! It helps me make a more informed purchase. :smile:

2. I think it's a great looking purse, yes it is heavy, but it feels solid. It is a great size to carry all your stuff, I carry my knitting projects in it, so I like the large open compartment that is easy to get to without digging, like some totes. I do find that I can't carry it on my shoulder, but I guess that depends on your size. I like the fact that it is so hard wearing, I can be rough with it without fear.

3. Thank you QueenD. I like your answer. It is different, somehow, and really speaks to the strength of the Roxanne. Would you call it a "tote" in that sense -- that you can put everything in it? I tend to like shoulder bags, so I didn't get one when I could have, on sale because everyone said it wouldn't fit over my shoulder. Then I realized, I really have a car lifestyle, where I don't really need to put the bag on my shoulder, and it would work well as a fab looking tote.

4. I would say it is a tote, it holds an awful lot of stuff, or you might think of it more like a small duffle that you see into the inside, unlike totes that you end up rummaging around to find anything. The bottom is about the width of a book.

5. What color do you have and how is it wearing?

6. I have one called Verdigris, a light green, made of Glace leather. It wears well, the Glace leather scratches a bit, but not too noticably. One of these days I'll figure out how to post pics.

7. I am having a Mulberry craving fit. No stores down here, and no one will send either to Mexico...so...it will be November before I get my hands on a Mulberry!