ROXANA's humble collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Chanels are TDF, especially the white with gold stitching. And I ADORE the gold Gucci rainboots. Those are totally fun. What a great collection. Items for every possible occasion. Great!

Thanks queenmab!
I do try to get a bag for every occasion and outfit, I hate it when I don't have a matching bag! But I think we all suffer from that problem here don't we? ;)
Still waiting for my little burberry addition, but she's not coming untill January, she's still in US waithing to get brought to me by some relatives :rolleyes:...

It's time for an update! I concerred some beautiful pieces at the end of 2007... Here are the first 3. There are 2 Burberry's coming at the end of the month :nuts:
First, a chanel patent backpack that I was able to get my hands on thanx to the lovely ladies on tpf :flowers:
And second and third, my new fendi items!! The large patent B-mix tote and the gold mirror purse. I am truly happy with these beauties :love:
Hope you'll all enjoy my latest additions!!

Attachments

• patentbackpackmarked.JPG
    patentbackpackmarked.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 39
  • patenbpackmarked.JPG
    patenbpackmarked.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 32
  • fendigoldmarked.JPG
    fendigoldmarked.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 41
  • FendiBMixMarked.JPG
    FendiBMixMarked.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 36
Don't want to leave out these Gucci sunnies I got on sale last month, haven't gotten around to posting the pic yet, so here it is with some delay.. :smile:

Attachments

• guccisunniesmrkd.JPG
    guccisunniesmrkd.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 34
As promised I made a picture of my new glass display closet... The arrangement of the bags is not quite definite yet, but I just put some of my favourites in there already. Hope you guys like it! :biggrin:

Attachments

• display.JPG
    display.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 57
^Thanx! Yeah it does look a bit like a boutique-display haha! I even put a light in it. But I like it a lot and the content switches quite a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.