ROXANA's humble collection...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finally took the time to make a nice collection shoot. Been admiring all the other ones for some time now and decided it was time to make my own now!

I've been collecting for a little while now. I never used to understand girls with bagaholism.. But then (about 2 years ago) I discovered the wonderful world of designer bags and boy, did I understand all of a sudden!:yes:
    And it has only grown stronger and stronger after joining TPF, you girls have the nicest stuff over here!!

I tried to categorize a bit and added some non-bag items as well for decorating purposes :flowers::p
    Hope you'll all enjoy my addition... :shame:

chanelmarked.jpg burberrymarked.jpg guccimarked.jpg lvmarked.jpg
  2. 5. My two exotics (alligator and snakeskin)
    6. Michael Kors sandals and wristlet
    7. Goldenblue Luella bag, Fendi chef, Solas patent bag.

exoticsMARKED.jpg michaelkorsmarked.jpg goldenbleufendisolasMARKED.jpg
  3. Your white patent leather clutch is TDF!! Thanks for sharing!!
  4. Thanks! I like it as well, it lights up on the inside when you open it.. very practival for nights out :smile:

By the way, can you guys see the first 4 pics? because I can't. But maybe it's just my pc. Ever since the hardware upgrade on tpf I can't open some attachements anymore..
  5. Due to the upgrades on PF I can't seep pics of the first post, but let me say that your white cluch is so cute! :heart:
  6. wow, nice collection ... thanks for sharing!
  7. So here are the first 4 again, in case the attachement won't be mended...
    chanelmarked.jpg burberrymarked.jpg guccimarked.jpg lvmarked.jpg
  8. I'm totally in love with your collection, congrats, it's great!! :heart:
    In particoular I like very much the Chanels, the Burberry (very classy!) and the Flora sandals, so cute and makes me think about summer!! :flower:
  9. Thanks Alice and sweetpurple!
  10. Great collection!
    I love your Chanels! And your Mirage Speedy is wonderful! :love:
  11. Love the Chanels and Mirage speedy!
  12. I really like the Burberry leather bag, and the Speedy - this site is getting me more and more into LV by the hour - oh dear!
  13. love your chanel and burberry collections :yahoo:
  14. Thanks girls, for your nice comments!

And Babyjlo: LV does grow on you over here, it sure did with me! :smile:
  15. Love the Gucci Zebra!! Your collection is perfect!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.