Rowan is here!!

1. My hospital has wireless access! Whoo Hoo So I can post!!

Rowan is a perfect little angel, and he looks just like Jordan~spitting image! My delivery was not a good one because when I got my epidural, the anasthegiologist (sp) mixed another drug in it, and I ended up allergic to it and now I am very itchy, partially swollen and I can't seem to brake my allergic reaction. (they gave me benadryl in my IV) But, it's not working.

We had a major scare because when I was 9 cm Rowan's heartbeat was dangerously low. After we got him out, the cord was wrapped so tight around his neck he was purple. DH got to cut the cord, but he had to do it around his neck. And it was urgent.

But he's perfect! 7 bs 9 oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

I went from 5 1/2 cm to 10 in only 45 minutes. [​IMG]! We started my pitocin at 5:30, and I gave birth at 10:44 pm.

I will post pics later!

He's breastfeeding awesomely, and he's so adorable!
  2. Congratulations!! So happy for you :biggrin:
  3. Congratulations, please get well soon! Rowan is a beautiful name. I had the same thing happen with my induction (low heart beat) and they almost did a c-section. It was crazy!

Glad you and baby are ok.
  4. Congratulations!
  5. awwwwww im sooo glad u both are fine

congrats sweet heart =)
  6. Congrats! Glad that mummy & baby are doing great!
  7. Thanks guys! It was scary, but he's so perfect!! Here are his pic!

8. Congratulations!!!! Such a beautiful baby!
  9. Congrats! He's sooo beautiful!
  10. oh congratulations! he is beaaaaaaaautiful! wish you a speedy recovery hon!
  11. Congrats! Glad everybody is doing well. Rowan is a cutie!
  12. wow!!! congratulations!!
  13. Congrats! I am so excited for you![​IMG]
  14. congrats he's adorable!!!
  15. aw, he's beautiful, congrats!!