Rounding Out My Collection

1. Ok...so here's what I have:

- Straw demi with bee and flower appliques
    - Soho large hobo in black leather
    - Hamptons lunch tote in white leather
    - Baby blue suede small flap hobo with white leather trim that I have no idea what it's called

I'm thinking I need to add some signature and some color. Maybe the Ergo tote in khaki signature and the Ergo large hobo in red patent leather? I know it's a lot of Ergo, but I'm not entirely sure I care, and I'm DYING over the red patent leather!

What do y'all think? Of course, I think I have to have the 1/2 inch signature bangle in silver/silver, too...just for good measure!

2. The red patent sounds great or how about a signature legacy? That has the bonus of the colorful stripes inside.

3. You know, I thought about that...but there's none of the signature with white leather trim left for any of the styles...that's the combo I love, and I don't know if they'll be restocking it or not. I do also like the mahogany leather on it (and it wouldn't have me near as paranoid as the white), but I'm just not wild about the black or the gold with khaki signature.

I REALLY love the legacy stripe lining, though!

4. The red patent leather is GORGEOUS.

5. The Ergo Red Patent Leather Hobo is a must. I am buying that one for me. You most certainly can't go wrong with the Ergo Signature tote. That bag rocks.
    I love the Ergo line and in my opinion you can never have too much of something you love. Ergo is my favorite Coach Collection hands Down!!!

6. wait... so red patent IS coming out?? has coach ever made a whole bag in patent leather??

7. katrynar:

The Red Ergo Patent Leather Hobo will be available to order through Coach on May 7th. I am ordering mine on that date or maybe on May 5th so that it is shipped out on the 7th. It is only offered in Black and white right now.
    I am not sure that Coach has ever made a whole bag in patent leather but this red one is going to be special.

kind regards,
    Liz

8. Wow, that is going to be one spectacular looking bag, can't wait to see it.

9. are there any other accessories coming in patent?

10. Katrynar:

I just called Coach and they advised me that they will be coming out with an Ergo Patent Leather Wristlet in white, black and red. It won't be released until October
    2007. The item number is 40917 and the cost will be
    $48. :smile:

kind regards,
    Liz

11. Katrynar:

I just called Coach and they advised me that they will be coming out with an Ergo Patent Leather Wristlet in white, black and red. It won't be released until October
    2007. The item number is 40917 and the cost will be
    $48. :smile:

kind regards,
    Liz

12. Coach has made many bags in patent leather, mainly totes.

13. I can't wait to see your pics! Everything sounds so nice.