Round 5 TPF Beauty Box Reveal Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also forgot to include another little bag I took. I realized it as I started getting ready for work that I am using it to hold little things in my work bag. So here you go. And yes, I'm a sucker for cute makeup bags.

img0661mh.jpg

Also, I just sent out the box. It is packed, it weighs over 14 pounds!

Here's my reveal!

img0653d.jpg

Clinique makeup bag
Collection 2000 Shimmer and Shade - 3 Just Peachy!
Love & Beauty polish - Aqua
Chantecaille - Flower Infused Cleansing Milk
Fekkai Straight Away Balm
Clarins - Instant Light Perfecting Touch

I also took out The Body Shop - Coconut Shimmer Body Butter (forgot to take a pic of it) because I could not for the life of me get the box closed without taking that.

Great choices! The polish looks like a pretty shade of green and the cleansing milk sounds interesting!

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!

Box 1:
lushfashionista
pcil
shikki
ashleyjena
nicci404
iluvshopping
unluckystars
novella
iluvbags
bagloverburr

Box 2:
nprotundo
cheeta_pita
EllAva
blah956
qudz104
blondee178
vtfroggie
merekat703
karester
ipudgybear<-- Shipping here shortly!
lilbluebear

10mirkm.jpg

Here's what I took out from the box. I took out:
MAC Mercurial
Breathe happiness mini lotion
Stila in Apricot and Guava
Too Faced: Pink Leopard
Coach perfume sample

10rrgxx.jpg

Some of the things in the box became oily. I found out it was this product and took it out. I will try to do some more clean up on the box since it was pretty oily and then pack it up and send it to the next person. :smile:

10mirkm.jpg

Here's what I took out from the box. I took out:
MAC Mercurial
Breathe happiness mini lotion
Stila in Apricot and Guava
Too Faced: Pink Leopard
Coach perfume sample

10rrgxx.jpg

Some of the things in the box became oily. I found out it was this product and took it out. I will try to do some more clean up on the box since it was pretty oily and then pack it up and send it to the next person. :smile:

Great picks! The Breathe line was one of my favorites from Bath & Body Works, I was so sad when they discontinued it, the citrus wintermint scent was so good!

ME TOO. Breathe Delight is my favorite, the orange one? I have the perfume about about 5 of the lotions as back ups lol

Hahah, when I heard they were being discontinued I bought 3 or 4 back up bottles of the Breathe Happiness (the blue one) body wash- they smelled amazing and lathered so well that each one lasted me a year and a half at college... All gone now :sad: I think I have half a bottle of the lotion back at my parents house, though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.