Rouge VIF or tomato city? (photos)

1. As you know, I am debating between a rouge vif and a tomato city. I would pick the rouge vif but I am worried about it showing every scratch since the leather is very matte. I like the color a little better on the rouge vif too. Here are the photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow, I didn't realize how similar they are. I still like VIF the best!

3. Vif all the way!!! I adore the blue-ish undertones, makes it easier to wear, IMO.

4. VIF!!! I love the smoothness....but it is a bit deeper red!!! More versatile IMHO!

5. Another vote for Rouge Vif! If you're worried about it showing scratches, you could try using apple guard :yes:

6. Rouge Vif !!!

7. Rouge Vif- no doubt in my mind!:tender: Good luck with your choice, sweety!:yes::heart:

8. 2 words - rouge vif
    no question about it - look at that bag!! the leather!! the color!!
    if you're worried about scratches, just carry a bottle of LMB conditioner or lubriderm in your bag and enjoy the RV!!!

9. It has to be the Rouge Vif

10. Rouge vif, most definitely!

11. I love the rouge vif!

12. rouge vif! :smile: they're both beautiful but i like the deepness of the rv.

13. Well, I think I'm in the minority here! I like the Rouge Vif color and the Tomato leather, so I'm no help! You can't really go wrong either way as they're both beautiful bags.

14. Rouge VIF!

15. Wow - it's not even a question: ROUGE VIF baby! The RV leather seems so much nicer. I have a RV bag and it has the thickest chewiest leather ever - and it's scratch free!! The tomato leather looks thinner and more dry and crackled - more prone to breaking and cracking.

Go with your gut = rouge vif!!