Rouge Vif In The House!!!!

1. Here she is!!!:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: OMG, congrats!!! This color gets more amazing each time I see it. I'm Soooo Jealous! :wtf:

3. Please excuse the messy bedroom. We're in the process of moving and it isn't pretty! haha
    Here's me with the rouge vif! (sorry the lighting isn't better!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. OMG Beaux! That bag is TDF!:love: :love: and it looks so gorgeous on you!! Congrats!!!!!

5. What store did you order it from again? I just called Barney's Seattle and had a super annoying conversation with this woman who insisted that the fire engine red was from "last season" and is already sold out!

6. beaux... that's a HOT bag, and u look HOT there.
    major congratulations ! :yahoo:

7. Thanks ladies! - i'm SO EMBARRASSED about the state of our room - but i'm sure everyone knows what it's like to move! It's really such a beautiful red. It's exactly the color I hoped that it would be. I'm kinda in shock right now...

8. ^^I ordered it last month from NM. I thought i'd have better luck there than BNY.

9. YOU are adorable and that bag is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Love my Twiggy but a red City is just too gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! The leather on your bag looks like perfection. ENJOY!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

10. ^^Aww - thank you! :heart: My SA picked out the leather finish that I wanted. It's much more matte and thick and non-veiny than my other city bag.

Here's one more:
    [​IMG]

11. My rouge theater city is jealous of me saying this, but OMG your new rouge vif city is shockingly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely TDF!!!!

12. I just called BalNY and they are saying that the red cities should be in this week--so hopefully I'll get a "twin" soon!
    Congrats again--I think it really suits you!

13. ^^YEA AVERY!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I can't wait for you to get yours too. Between our early black classiques, our black city, and soon to be Rouge Vif City bags - we're like long lost b-bag sisters!!! (great minds!!!!.......)

14. OMG beaux . . . I only see YOUR new Rouge Vif (not the bedroom!) :nuts: ! It's just TDF ..... ohh I love this color so much :yahoo: ! ENJOY it . . . and thank you so much for sharing :flowers: :love:

15. I know! (Now all I need is that damn flat brass....:p )
    I wasn't sure about ordering from BalNY but once I saw photos of everyone's gorgeous bags I knew I had to have one--the leather looks amazing!