rouge vif day/hobo??

1. hi everyone,

i was wondering if the day/hobo style ever came in rouge vif or any other red like rouge theatre or the 03 red? i'm currently hunting for a nice red day and i haven't seen any on eBay before.

thanks for your help.

2. The Rouge VIf came in the Day style. I'm not sure about past reds.

3. rouge theatre came in the day/hobo style

4. There's a rouge vif day on eBay right now.

5. i'm on the eBay.com site and i can only find a rouge vif courier...not a day

6. You're right. I misspoke. That first picture looks like a Day to me, but you're right, it is a courier.

7. I have a day in the rouge red and it is so lovely. I remember about five months ago there were several listed on ebay that sold for $750 or less. It was heartbreaking for me becuse I paid full price for mine. Of course - now that you are looking for one - there is quite a dry spell.

8. i just saw a rouge vif courier i believe -- it was quite large, at the King of Prussia Neiman Marcus. it was gorgeous!

9. here's a photo of my beloved '06 rouge VIF hobo/day, yummm!!! :drool:

DSCF4116 REV.jpg
  10. love my rouge vif day!!
    its such a pretty bag fro everyday use!

11. too bad I wasn't into Bbags five months ago. I've been searching on eBay everyday for the past two months and I haven't seen any red days at all.

12. aaallabama...that is so gorgeous!

13. :drool: rouge vif

14. As of this past Saturday, there was a Rouge Vif Day at Saks Fifth Ave in Boca Raton, FL. I remember the colour being gorgeous, but don't remember the leather. They do ship out as well. Al Reemer is a great SA, and Saks is great to purchase from because they have an insane return policy. I have returned things up to 2 *months* later and received the full charge back on the credit card that I paid with. So you can't lose, if you don't like the leather or the style doesn't work for you, you can return it. Saks phone number is 561 620 1321.

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. I have a Rouge Theatre Day =)