Rouge Theatre, the leather looks fabulous

1. Handles look really dark.
  2. is it a bordeaux? says in the description of the bag...
  3. no it's not bordeaux. well, maybe the handles are now ;)
    "lightly worn" hrmmmm.
    Still, the bag looks fantastic to me.
  4. i canNOT buy anymore red bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Fayden and Winona I have just posted a Pewter City post and need help :sos: :sos: Would you kind pfers please check out my post......
  6. I saw this and wondered what color it was. :confused1: The leather looks AMAZING though! :drool:
  7. Maybe it's the lighting? It doesn't look like RT on my computer..
  8. My Mom emailed artbag and sent pics and they said they cannot fix the darkened handles. I couln't live with that. They look yuk. :yucky:
    I thought it was a rouge theatre because of the letter on the tag?
  9. I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't look like rouge theatre to me. It's coming across very orange on my computer. Rouge theatre does not have any orange to it, it's a deep rich red with a blue undertone. Something about the bag looks off to me...I could be wrong, but that's my feeling..:s

I also want to's definitely not Bordeaux. Also, the bag is MORE than lightly worn...not just the handles but does anyone see the corners like I do? Jeez! lol
  10. I'm not sure what color this is, but I know that the color is difficult to capture. I took a chance and bought the rouge theater city that was on eBay last week and it looked so much better in person than it did in the photos. I could not deal with the dirty handles on this one though!
  11. Leather looks wonderful, and I can even stomach the worn edges, but the handles are over the top. the handles ruin it for me.
  12. Yeah,.. it looks very orange on my screen too and why are the handles SO dark(REALLY DARK)?
  13. yikes, blackened handles... is it just poor lighting??
  14. Black and so soon?